3 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

marty

From what I saw thats a real great staging. I like that she obviously is the boss on stage. she is not flirting with the dancers, she is dominating them. I like the stage beeing dark, there are cool light effects but in general it is concentrated on small things, the choreo and her stage presence. I think it will look great on tv and Austria will deliver the best dance show. still I dont think it will reach the top 10 in the end.

Lindon

From what I saw thats a real great staging. I like that she obviously is the boss on stage. she is not flirting with the dancers, she is dominating them. I like the stage beeing dark, there are cool light effects but in general it is concentrated on small things, the choreo and her stage presence. I think it will look great on tv and Austria will deliver the best dance show. still I dont think it will reach the top 10 in the end.
Her application was great, but it's been "improved" to death. Verschlimmbessert.

aef

Lindon I don’t get your opinion. To me the staging looks great. Best :at: staging in years.

PolarFoxxie.

Conchita is reacting to esc 2024 songs. Thank God!

As for kalleen, I like summery dance songs. It is super catchy. Like this is type of song that needs to be on high volume to bring me from depression and bad mood..It won't win, but top 10 is possible. Of course qualification to final. No dilema there.

Job gut gemacht Osterreich..

Jupiter

Her application was great, but it's been "improved" to death. Verschlimmbessert.
Sadly, I'd agree in terms of the dance moves we've seen so far. The application had such cool choreo, but the snippet from todays rehearsal is so... undynamic? Maybe she's not going at 100% tho (which would be fair) or it's just not the most impressive part. I hope it's one if those. Would be really weird to waste Kaleens talent on bad choreo.

The stage looks cool tho. And I hope she sticks with the first outfit, it was really good.

Lindon

ORF writes

Eurovision Song Contest 2024: Kaleen's second rehearsal in Malmö
Photo shoots, a postcard shoot and a meeting with Conchita Wurst were also on the program
Vienna (OTS) - Today, May 2, 2024, the second rehearsal in the Malmö Arena was on the program for Austria's ESC artist Kaleen. Kaleen performed her song “We Will Rave” three times on the big ESC stage. You can see her performance on Thursday, May 9, 2024, when she competes live on ORF 1 from 9 p.m. with starting number 6 in the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest for one of ten final tickets. ORF delegation leader Stefan Zechner: “The second rehearsal went very well and all of our requested changes were implemented. We also tried out a second stage outfit today to see how a brighter costume looks on stage. We will now analyze all of this and then decide what Kaleen will go on stage with next week.”

Kaleen: “The second rehearsal was great and I really enjoyed it. We still tweaked little things and tried out a different style - everything definitely felt very good and harmonious to me. Now everything is prepared so that next week we will really 'rave' the ESC stage in the second semi-final." In addition to the rehearsal, there were also official photo shoots and a short shoot for the so-called postcard, which marks the performance on May 9th in the show, as well as a meeting with Conchita Wurst in the backstage area on the program.

ORF.at is dedicated to the song contest with its usual broad coverage. There are preliminary reports for the semifinals and the grand finale with the most important information about the event and the acts and their songs. The multimedia ORF.at live ticker for the live stream then comments on what is happening in Malmö every minute for the entire evening of the show. For everyone who can't follow the action live, ORF.at brings summaries and results of the shows with videos of all performances. ORF.at will dedicate a comprehensive review of the finale on Sunday.

aef

Rehearsal Clip looks very promising. I like the first dress more though.

Lindon

I wonder, who leaked this clip? It's not from ORF, OE3, Eurovision, Kaleen. Came it from Bulgaria?

Lindon

It’s the same as on the Eurovision Channel. It’s a bit powerless but it’s also only the beginning of the song, should pick up pace. I think ORF loves to create a big mystery but the odds come to bite them in the ass.
Thank you very much. I missed that they dumped it in a compilation

Fluke

Anyone else got a feeling this won't qualify? Similar songs have failed before, Austria doesn't have a steady voting base, it just doesn't stand out enough, and i got a feeling people will go for the "joke" Eurodance entries over a "serious" one like this...

akoz

Not a fan of that clip at all, it's just doesn't cause enough of emotions. With how competitive this semifinal is (right now I'm struggling to name 6 NQs) I would not call Austria a NQ, but sadly they definitely move in wrong direction.

Top Bottom