6 3.8%

3 1.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Eidechse

If Austria is winning, ESC will be held in Wiener Stadthalle again. 9 years later and ORF has improved since its last hosting.

Ezio

Veteran

Ezio

Veteran
Parov Stelar would be a big name. He has a current hit on the charts. Future.

Lindon

If Austria is winning, ESC will be held in Wiener Stadthalle again. 9 years later and ORF has improved since its last hosting.
And if the new ORF law gets through as expected, they will swim in money 💰

marty

I want Jonas Kaufmann to represent us. Love him!

Austria should serve what they are best at - opera. With a contemporary twist.

I want ORF to surprise again with something completly different and send a band. I will make appropriate suggestions later this year.... (my favourite occupation)

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think the problem with Austria is that they're sending (mostly) artists with no career in Austria. Like, send someone who's representing your industry.

Ezio

Veteran
I think the problem with Austria is that they're sending (mostly) artists with no career in Austria. Like, send someone who's representing your industry.
Not sure if an established artist wants to surrender his vision for his staging to Marvin Dietmann. Maybe Jazz Gitti but who else? Defintely not DJ Ötzi, Simone, Lizzi Engstler or Edelweiss.

aef

I also want Parov Stelar to write a song for :at: some day. And PLEASE no Marvin Dietmann involved next year. I can’t stand his work and face anymore. +No cringe master aka Philipp Hansa

Ezio

Veteran
Let’s just pretend 2022 and 2023 didn’t happen and expect the most of 2024.

Ezio

Veteran
I am ready for Monika Ivkic.

I am ready for Sara de Blue

I am ready for a big, dramatic, unhinged, celestial female ballad.

Ezio

Veteran
And I am so ready for some folk rock with a big oomph!

If we would get Wanda, I would piss myself with excitement

Last edited:

Lindon

Prediction. The next artist to represent Austria will be this lady:

marty

I want ORF to surprise again and send something that nobody would expect from Austria:
The Glazed Curtains is one of the best Austrian rock bands in my eyes. They just havent been that much recognised as they would have deserved so far. They have a few real cool songs sounding like mid 90ies brit-pop with a modern touch. Their new song might be their best. I want Austria to send a band next year preferably this one.

Last edited:

hungo

I want ORF to surprise again and send something that nobody would expect from Austria:
The Glazed Curtains is one of the best Austrian rock bands in my eyes. They just havent been that much recognised as they would have deserved so far. They have a few real cool songs sounding like mid 90ies brit-pop with a modern touch. Their new song might be their best. I want Austria to send a band next year preferably this one.

They have great songs. I like the idea of sending a band. The Makemakes would have been great with another song. I remember Austria sending a rock song only once in 2007 but that was a bad one.

SpiritofKeiino

I have been wanting Sara de Blue for Austria ever since she was robbed in San Marino 5 years ago
I support this. I didn't love her San Marino NF entry but I think she'd be a good pick for Austria as a performer with the right song.

Top Bottom