Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Thank you for :10: Nashville

Gabor77

Daaaamn this beginning is too good xheat

Thank you so much for your points so far xheart xlove

Zeus

First points ofc from @ferret, altough I'm used to get more from him. Bad sign maybe..

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
We're staying a bit longer in the Caucasus region, as it is time for Georgia to deliver some votes. We are all welcome to Racha on 9 Million Bicycles. Georgia is represented this special edition by Alevender with the song "I Came". (is it a sign?)

Xiu6ATf.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Northeastern USA is one of the fewest regions to register a debut win. That happened in Helsinki 32, when Veronika won the competition with late singer Christina Grimmie and the song "I Bet You Don't Curse God". Sadly Veronika is not with us today, NEUS being represented instead by SwedishFailurez!

OoqL1Na.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The United States debuted in the contest in the very first edition with Lady Gaga, represented by the juror Yoni. In recent history, you cannot think of the US without thinking of RainyWoods' entries, but the country has changed hands a couple of times in the past ten years. Tonight, the US is represented by Empo21!

PtOsxc7.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The United Kingdom is equally filled with a rich history in the contest. Not only it holds the record of most points ever for a winner (281 points for Queen's Show Must Go On) but also is one of the countries whose cities hosted many WV editions. The UK debuted in WV1 with Sahistul, who is not with us today, instead the country is represented by marc!

SLzHOxX.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Zimbabwe has participated in the contest for only a short while, thanks to Uvaro's three editions run back in the 120s. Tonight the African country is ready to make history with some iconic votes from Ewigkeit!

xjjzhei.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oooo what a lovely looking scoreboard and I love the little history lesson we're getting with countries/regions before each is revealed.

Thank you Marc, SF and Ferret for the points xheart and then an extra BIG thank you to Jordan for the humongous 30 xheat xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom