Contact us

⭐ WV CONGRATS - RESULTS REVEALED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Italy has historically been one of the powerhouses of WorldVision in terms of results. With jurors like Daniels1000, RomanfromRussia and Krishoes, the Mediterranean nation shone brightly and is remembered for the many hits we have witnessed. Tonight, Italy is in the hands of BernadetteCydonia!

1aQ44uR.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Three things come to mind when I think of Iceland: WV1 scandal, chontono's creative hosting in early WV and shoegaze. Ok, four things because cannot forget how Ólafur Arnalds was robbed but we digress xo. In this special edition, Iceland is represented by the keng! Genesis, let's see what you got!

sGu72w0.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oi mate! If it's not Australia! The mystical land of Simon87 and later ferret, Australia counts as one of the most successful nations in the contest. This edition it is RainyWoods who is exploring the Land Down Under!

7pzQ6op.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Arriving a little late. Thank you everyone for all the points so far. xheart

esc87fan

At the end of the day, I'll just be happy with any result I get. Like it was already mentioned: this is about celebration, and to be part of 9 of the 10 years of WV's existence has been a great honor and thrill :)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
California dreamin'! The US state debuted in the contest in WV 13 Rome with a song called, well, "California". Very creative you guys. The juror back then was Bleach, one of the many users of early WV who haven't been seen on the forum in a long while. This lovely Saturday it is Fierro who is representing the state! Let's see how he voted!

uJuSbNk.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The scoreboard is fantastic Gera. 🙌 Adriana Lima right there to make sure it all goes to plan.

Grinch

I flopped with it in NSC (though I got top 3 in REJU), then Eulaliaya took it to OM and won. Sometimes it's nice to expect the unexpected, especially from me ;)
You sent it to NSC??? :eek: Well congrats anyway, I love when people challenge themselves and try new stuff. More people should do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom