Contact us

Questions related to Azerbaijan, Baku

Quent91

After the morning party in Baku when the final ended :

drunk-guy.jpg

PashonFrut

for parties just the good old vodka. for everyday life tea, tea, tea, tea again ... icetea for a change but then definitely tea.

Scooby

I see this cups for tea on turkish soap operas

609987_turkish_tea.jpg

Grinch

I've heard cigarettes and drinks(especially vodka) are cheap in Baku. Is it true?

Galandar

I've heard cigarettes and drinks(especially vodka) are cheap in Baku. Is it true?

Yes, it is. The average price for cigarettes is around 1 EUR. As for Vodka, the price for 0.75 L starts from 2 EUR and higher. Absolut (Sweden) and Finland are comperatively pretty expensive some 10-12 EUR.

Sabiondo

Yes, it is. The average price for cigarettes is around 1 EUR. As for Vodka, the price for 0.75 L starts from 2 EUR and higher. Absolut (Sweden) and Finland are comperatively pretty expensive some 10-12 EUR.

How about the Smirnoff...?? :cool: i luv it :p

Last edited:

aletem

Is the tap water drinkable? Or you have to buy bottled water? In Turkey I know you had to buy bottled water. :)

Kylger

I`m sure you`ll be great hosts. After all, we are eastern people ;)
From what I heared, azeri people aren`t so different from balkan people in mentality ;)

I am glad that there wont be a language problem, but I wanna study some tourism azeri, cause I wanna be prepared, and don`t wanna go to foreign country without knowing how to say "Hi" in the language, so can you help me with some azeri learning sites?

OK, so my other question is what we MUSTN`T do in Azerbaijan. I don`t drink so much, but I am a smoker and I wanna know, is there a smoking ban in Azerbaijan and if it is, where can I smoke?

BTW, I am curious about the cousine, what we have to taste 100%?

That's a good question actually. What is not allowed in Azarbaijan. Sounding like a true tourist here, what is your culture like in terms of your traditional ways and what is not accepted in public. ESC being a very gay friendly show, how do locals see gay couples. Not that I was planning anything, but public hand holding, kissing, hugging??

and cuisine: plov, dolma, kabab - these are must be tasted first :)

plov as in the Russian version or what do you put in it?? Dolma is what? Kebab you can eat pretty much everywhere :p

Damn, I love to walk naked :lol:

OMG guys, you want to visit Baku and ask for McDonalds and stuffs which you can found in every city.
If I will go there, I want to taste Azerbaijan's cuisine (something different and new, not travel around half of continent to eat Hot Dog :lol: )

It's just to make sure that you have something familiar to eat once you run out of ideas of what to eat or if you don't like what they offer locally :)

Is the tap water drinkable? Or you have to buy bottled water? In Turkey I know you had to buy bottled water. :)

This is important question, because in some countries the water is not safe. What's the situation for you guys?

Top Bottom