It’s only been two days since the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 kicked off in dramatic style (I know, some of us are still reeling over Finland!) but we have to dust ourselves down and get going, because 18 more countries are set to take to the Eurovision stage!
Tonight’s 18 acts can be found below;
- ?? SERBIA – Tijana Bogićević – In Too Deep
- ?? AUSTRIA – Nathan Trent – Running on Air
- ?? (FYR) MACEDONIA – Jana Burčeska – Dance Alone
- ?? MALTA – Claudia Faniello – Breathlessly
- ?? ROMANIA – Ilinca & Alex Florea – Yodel It!
- ?? NETHERLANDS – O’G3NE – Lights and Shadows
- ?? HUNGARY – Joci Pápai – Origo
- ?? DENMARK – Anja – Where I Am
- ?? IRELAND – Brendan Murray – Dying to Try
- ?? SAN MARINO – Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – Spirit of the Night
- ?? CROATIA – Jacques Houdek – My Friend
- ?? NORWAY – JOWST – Grab The Moment
- ?? SWITZERLAND – Timebelle – Apollo
- ?? BELARUS – Naviband – Story of My Life
- ?? BULGARIA – Kristian Kostov – Beautiful Mess
- ?? LITHUANIA – Fusedmarc – Rain of Revolution
- ?? ESTONIA – Koit Toome & Laura – Verona
- ?? ISRAEL – Imri – I Feel Alive
Bulgaria are the hot favourites to pass in this final and seem to be the nearest challengers for Italy and Portugal in the final, but is there a shock in store tonight?
Romania, Netherlands, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Austria, Norway and Belarus are the other favourites to qualify according to the latest odds, but as we saw from Tuesday night anything can happen!
The show will begin tonight at 21:00 CET across Europe (22:00 EET, 20:00 BST) so don’t miss it – were sure you wouldn’t for the world anyway!
We will be live from 19:30 CET on YouTube with a pre-show discussing each country’s chances and the overall show, as well as answering your questions. We will be providing coverage of the press centre reactions to qualifiers as well as a post-show where we give our immediate reactions and dissect the results, so make sure you stay tuned!
Who do #YOU hope to see in the final? Share your thoughts with us as well as joining the discussion on our forum!
You must be logged in to post a comment.