The ESC United BIG TOURNAMENT is back. For a third year in a row, our readers and everybody interested in taking part can vote for their favorite Eurovision songs of all time – Tournament style. Please also read our original Announcement a few months ago, this is Round 2 and everybody can and should join us in the voting.
How is this going to work?
Every round a group of 25 – 27 songs will compete and you can vote on them using the ESC Point system (12,10, 8 -1 points). At the end of each voting round the Top 10 from each Group will move on to the next round. It’s that simple. PM your votes to THE BIG TOURNAMENT profile or cast your votes using the SCOREWIZ link. All songs were randomly selected so it’s not uncommon to see songs from the same year, several songs from the same country or even several winners in the same group. Some groups may be considered stronger than others but it’s all the luck of the draw. Remember to cast your votes quickly as the voting windows are short. For your convenience, YT clips will be added in case you are not familiar with all songs.
The first phase is over and we narrowed the group of songs down to 500 and entering Round 2. If you’d like to see of all songs still in the running click HERE. Once again, we’re shuffling all songs and divide them into 20 groups. You’ll get to vote and the Top 12 from reach group will move on to the Quarter Final Stage of the show.
7 Simple Rules:
1. Please listen to all songs before sending us your votes. For your convenience, we added YouTube links so all you have to do is click on it and enjoy the music.
2. Only one vote per user. If we discover that you are created two separate accounts for the sake of doubling your votes you will be disqualified.
3. We check every vote and any invalid or incomplete votes will result in removal of your votes
4. The Mod team is doing their best to make this tournament a fun experience for everyone. However criticizing the team in the thread is not allowed.
5. You don’t have to vote every round and we understand that real life takes priority. Please do not complain if your votes were not counted because you voted past the deadline.
6. It is okay to share some of your votes (e.g. your 12 points or your random top 5) but it is NOT okay to post your full votes.
7. The purpose of this tournament is to appreciate and celebrate all songs starting with 1956 all the way to 2013. If you’re a person who only enjoys music from a particular decade only, this may not be the right game for you. It affects the outcome for those who want to give all songs a fair chance.
We hope you’ll join us this round and send us your votes. For additional information and updates please make sure to check out the Main area HERE. It is required to be a registered member of our forum to verify your votes, just follow THIS link. Or you can use the Contact form below to submit your votes.
With that it’s time to reveal the first group, 25 songs are fighting for one of the 12 Quarter Final Spots.
Once again, click HERE to listen to the songs and vote. If you want to vote via the contact form, make sure to fill out all the information (if applicable). You are only allowed to vote ONCE!!!!