Tonight the third semi-final of the Swedish Melodifestivalen was held. Two acts from this semi-final were voted directly into the final whilst another two were selected to try again in the second chance round on March 1st.
There were 8 acts in tonight’s semi-final and they were:
1. Outtrigger – Echo
2. EKO – Red
3. Oscar Zia – Yes we can
4. Shirley Clamp – Burning alive
5. State of Drama – All we are
6. CajsaStina Åkerström – En enkel sång
7. Ace Wilder – Busy doin’ nothin
8. Dr. Alban ft. Jessica Folker – Around the world
The two acts voted straight into the grand final were:
- Oscar Zia – Yes we can
- Ace Wilder – Busy doin’ nothin
The two acts voted to participate in the second chance round were:
- Outtrigger – Echo
- State of Drama – All we are
The next semi-final will be held on Saturday February 22nd.
What are you thoughts? Share your thoughts below and join our Forum to discuss this with hundreds of Eurovision fans from around the world.