Finally the Serbian selection has kicked off, and to remind you all, no this was NOT Beovizija, so don’t worry if you believe we’ve been covering or watching the wrong program. The first semi-final of Pesma Za Evroviziju ’22 finally took place, and with that, nine acts are now ready to compete in the final, here less than 2 days away.
Pesma Za Evroviziju ’22
Tonight, a total of 18 acts competed, in order to qualify for the final, which will take place on the 5th of March. Out of those 18, half of them would qualify to the final, while it’s over for the remaining half. The same will be done for the second semi-final, meaning that a total of 36 songs were given a chance to represent the country in Turin later this year.
Let’s focus for now on tonight’s competitor of the first semi-final, which are as follow: (In order of appearance)
- Sanja Bogosavljević – Priđi mi (Approach me)
- VIS Limunada – Pesma ljubavi (The Song of Love)
- Zorja – Zorja
- Bojana Mašković – Dama (Lady)
- Boris Subotić – Vrati mi (Give Me Back)
- Ivona – Znam (I Know)
- Bane Lalić i MVP – Tu gde je ljubav, tu ne postoji mrak (Where There Is Love, These Is No Darkness)
- Angellina – Origami (Origami)
- Ana Stanić – Ljubav bez dodira (Love Without a Touch)
- Julija – Brzina (Speed)
- Aca Lukas – Oskar (Oscar)
- Konstrakta – In Corpore Sano
- Igor Simić – To nisam ja (It Wasnt Me)
- Mia – Blanko (Blank)
- Jelena Pajić – Pogledi (Looks)
- Biber – Dve godine i šes’ dana (Two Years and Six Days)
- Marija Mikić – Ljubav me inspiriše (Love Inspires Me)
- Lift – Drama (Drama)
The 9 acts to qualify for the final, was decided by a combination of jury and televote points. Points were not revealed, only the qualifiers were announced near the end of the show, where all 9 qualifiers were afterwards called back to the stage, where they would pick their starting position for the final.
These were the nine qualifiers of tonight, with the number next to them indicating their start position in the final:
- Lift – “Drama (Drama)” – Start position: 6
- Zorja – “Zorja” – Start position: 8
- Aca Lukas – Oskar (Oscar) – Start position: 9
- Ana Stanić – Ljubav bez dodira (Love Without a Touch) – Start position: 12
- Biber – Dve godine i šes’ dana (Two Years and Six Days) – Start position: 13
- Angellina – Origami (Origami) – Start position: 14
- Ivona – Znam (I Know) – Start position: 16
- Marija Mikić – Ljubav me inspiriše (Love Inspires Me) – Start position: 17
- Konstrakta – In Corpore Sano – Start position: 18
Should you wish to watch the show, in case you missed it or just in case you wish to re-watch it, it can be done with the video below at anytime.
Are #YOU happy about the 9 qualifiers tonight or are #YOU surprised about some of the non-qualifiers? Let’s hear from #YOU on our forum HERE or on our social media platforms.