Lithuania’s lengthy national selection Eurovizijos Atranka concluded tonight, with eight acts going head to head to fight for Lithuania’s ticket to Tel Aviv.
The eight acts that were in the running for tonight’s show were;
- Alen Chicco – Your Cure
- Justina Budaitė-Junà – Strength of a Woman
- Henry & Tommy Modric – Neverpart
- Jurgis Brūzga – CTRL ALT DELETE
- Jurgis DID & Erica Jennings – Sing!
- Monika Marija – Light On
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio Dantys – Mažulė
- Jurijus – Run with the Lions
With a combination of jury and televoting deciding the Lithuanian results, the decision became clear after the panel and public had had their say – it would be Jurijus that would represent Lithuania in Eurovision 2019!
#YOU can see the winning performance below;
What do #YOU think of Lithuania’s decision? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!