Contact us

Your home town

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Israeliboy said:
My city: Modi'in (Israel)

Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut (Hebrew: ??????????-??????????-???????) is a city in the Center District of Israel, it is located roughly halfway between Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv. It was formed in 2003 by the merger of Modi'in and Maccabim-Re'ut in 2003. According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics the city's 2009 population was 73,000.[1]

According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the City is rated at level 8 out of 10 on the scale of socio-economic development, with a high proportion of high school graduation, 76.5% (2006–07), and an average monthly income of 9,659 NIS, compared to a national average of 7,466 (2006).

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Adir! So lovely city, arranged, clear, large streets.....you also have nice trains:) :mrgreen: I would like such ones here :twisted: ....tell me, in what part of Israel is your city situated and how many time you need to travel to your capital (by train for example)?

Israeliboy

vatroslav_cro said:
Israeliboy said:
My city: Modi'in (Israel)

Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut (Hebrew: ??????????-??????????-???????) is a city in the Center District of Israel, it is located roughly halfway between Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv. It was formed in 2003 by the merger of Modi'in and Maccabim-Re'ut in 2003. According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics the city's 2009 population was 73,000.[1]

According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the City is rated at level 8 out of 10 on the scale of socio-economic development, with a high proportion of high school graduation, 76.5% (2006–07), and an average monthly income of 9,659 NIS, compared to a national average of 7,466 (2006).

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Adir! So lovely city, arranged, clear, large streets.....you also have nice trains:) :mrgreen: I would like such ones here :twisted: ....tell me, in what part of Israel is your city situated and how many time you need to travel to your capital (by train for example)?

Mhhh Ok, my city is located between Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. by driving it's 25 minutes to both Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. You can't travel direct to Jerusalem by the train, first you need to take train to Tel Aviv and from there you can find trains to Jerusalem.

250px-Tel-aviv_area.svg.png

Israeliboy

vatroslav_cro said:
And I see the railway tracks are not electrified there?

Ok thank you very much! :lol: :mrgreen:

No, if I remember well, in Summer it will cause a lot of problems! But it's still fast and great :) .
The problem is that they stop for half a minute and then countinue lol :lol: They make me run like crazy, it seems like I'm in middle of any action movie :lol:

210.jpg

vatroslav_cro

Israeliboy said:
The problem is that they stop for half a minute and then countinue lol They make me run like crazy, it seems like I'm in middle of any action movie

Same here hehe...we have no electrified railways here as well (here where I live) but they also stop for half minute or one minute eventually....I don't travel by train so often but I know it very well!:) :cool:

Israeliboy

vatroslav_cro said:
Israeliboy said:
The problem is that they stop for half a minute and then countinue lol They make me run like crazy, it seems like I'm in middle of any action movie

Same here hehe...we have no electrified railways here as well (here where I live) but they also stop for half minute or one minute eventually....I don't travel by train so often but I know it very well!:) :cool:

I travel with train every day :(

This is my station, where I stop everyday, it's middle of Tel Aviv
250px-Tel_Aviv_Shalom_Railway_Station_01.jpg

vatroslav_cro

Israeliboy said:
vatroslav_cro wrote:
Israeliboy wrote:

Same here hehe...we have no electrified railways here as well (here where I live) but they also stop for half minute or one minute eventually....I don't travel by train so often but I know it very well!:)

I travel with train every day

Wow, great:)! This is the main railway station in Zagreb (no purpose for showing "my station" I mean the station of my town, you don't want to see it :mrgreen: :shock: , believe me), so:

sv798y.jpg

x80b9.jpg

e8lk7q.jpg

25zifev.jpg

ok maybe we are out of topic now, but...whatever :mrgreen: Zagreb is my capital so....

DominikS

In my home town in Poland we have awful trains... just like nearly everywhere in Poland. The only good train lines are Warsaw-Kraków-Katowice and Warsaw-Lodz where they match their western rivals :cool:

The newest trains running in Starogard are probably from the 1930s. It takes like 2 hours to get to Gdansk which is 60km away and only 40 minutes away by car. It's only useful when there's traffic, really.

Israeliboy

I visited Poland 2 years ago :) Landed in Katowice and then visitKrakow, Lodz, Kielce, Warsaw, Gdnask and other cities around. I like Poland, it's beautiful country :cool:

lucian-crusher

94ayd said:
Don't say that! Travelling by train is such a pleasure even if it's the older ones. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :mrgreen:

+1

In Bucharest we have an urban train that goes from the East Train Station (Obor) to the Main Train Staion (Noth Train Station). Sometimes in spring, when I have nothing else to do I just go with the urban train :lol: :lol:

Anjeza

lucian-crusher said:
94ayd said:
Don't say that! Travelling by train is such a pleasure even if it's the older ones. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! :mrgreen:

+1

In Bucharest we have an urban train that goes from the East Train Station (Obor) to the Main Train Staion (Noth Train Station). Sometimes in spring, when I have nothing else to do I just go with the urban train :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a ride I did with some friends here in Berlin. There are two lines which form the circle line (one line drives clockwise, the other one anticlockwise) around the city center and we got on one train, drove clockwise around the city center, changed the train at the station we started and drove anticlockwise then... also a funny way to spend the afternoon :lol:

94ayd

So cool! When I'm bored, I could use the metro line we have until now (14 stations, I believe) and travel from one end of the city to the other and then get off at the centre. I don't live in some suburbs. :lol: In a couple of years (3-4) there should be a whole new line and some stops added to the current one. :mrgreen:

Cooler

Banned
I live in Visoko, a little city 30 kilometars from Sarajevo. I hope someone has heard of the pyramids can be found here (and maybe someone came to see). Otherwise I was born in Zagreb, but I study in Sarajevo. :) Well, the Vsisoko is a small town, there are no landmarks, except the pyramids. Recently, the visit was fair, then it is a carousel, racing cars ... Luna Park.

Top Bottom