Contact us

Your home town

Ausesken

Today was the last day to enjoy my city's most known tradition: Temps de Flors. I hate crowds but I couldn't miss it! I show you only the most remarkable places and flower displays (according to my taste ofc XD)

mauve

Veteran
Actually don't know what my hometown is exactly. I was born in Berlin, Germany, but grew up in Tokyo, Japan. But mentally I feel no connection to Japan, I am very German-ish. :D

ESC94

I´m from Regensburg, a town with about 150 000 inhabitants in Bavaria on the Danube river.

Famous for it´s historic city center, which is also part of the UNESCO world heritage since 2006.

AlekS

Veteran
Took some pics while walking at the river port & yacht club.
I like when it smells like sea. This place is situated where 2 big rivers meet the bay so a strong South wind brings seawater.

There are many restaurants and different amateurish sculptures.

Local boat races. x20 zoom, sorry for the quality:

There're many flagpoles like this one so when a cruiser arrives or some international regatta there will be many flags.

Someone vandalized his fishing rod. The cat gives 0 F's because of fish in boy's hand
zabkgTg.gif

ps. The other side of the wharf is under construction.

Was about to do it in Lana Del Rey NFR album cover style ... but something told me that security and angry dogs wouldn't like this idea :rolleyes:

Big elite yachts usually stay to the right, especially in summer. There's a moorage to the left.

ps. The city's anniversary, 1 week ago:

bUXA10A.jpg

ESC94

Oh, I´ve found a nice view from above about my hometown Regensburg. Here you can see the old historic city centre with the gothic cathedral.

Enjoy!!

BernadetteCydonia

Aight so my hometown is fairly small, so small it's technically considered a village. It's located somewhere in a highway inbetween Vilnius & Klaipėda (is from Kaunas region ofc) and it does take some time to drive to the city itself from there but at least I live not too far from the biggest arena in my country so :cool:

we also have an institute of horticulture, a few bars, a postal service, a hospital, two med shops, a few other stores here and there, a kindergarten, a gymnasium, a police station, a library... but that blanks in comparison to us actually having a (dad) rock band basing themselves in my village, too \m/

Top Bottom