• :md: Natalia Gordienko - "Sugar"

1 1.9%
  • :sm: Senhit feat. Flo Rida - "Adrenalina"

15 28.8%
  • :rs: Hurricane - "Loco Loco"

5 9.6%

• Total voters

Steph777

I'm greek but if I'm honest, Mata Hari hands down, great song with amazing final...

I like all of them but Serbia and Cyprus less than the others

A-lister

Veteran
So the juries killed basically all of them (except for the Maltese jury-bait, and to lesser extent also Greece and Israel)... well that was kinda expected, these people really need to get laid since they can't appreciate some fun in their lives xshrug

On the bright side, we got a boppy year, what more to ask for after this pandemic and all? xcheer

crashworld

Veteran
In fact the televotes killed most of them except Serbia, Greece and Moldova where the latter 2 are the least deserving ones especially the performances they have served. I like Greece as a song but that staging ruined it for me.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
In fact the televotes killed most of them except Serbia, Greece and Moldova which are the latter 2 are the least deserving ones especially the performances they have served. I like Greece as a song but that staging ruined it for me.

Well, it's true, televoters weren't really backing them up as much as I expected either...

But .... have to keep the jury hate alive! :lol:

crashworld

Veteran
Guess the televoters are angry with the pandemic and they felt all the rage and aggressiveness from Italy, France, Finland and Ukraine. Those 4 artists gave aggressive-looking performances.

A-lister

Veteran
Guess the televoters are angry with the pandemic and they felt all the rage and aggressiveness from Italy, France, Finland and Ukraine. Those 4 artists gave aggressive-looking performances.

Maybe you're right, but juries still put the standard conservative sleeping pills above most of the bops... At least the public went for something with pulse.

Oh well...

Top Bottom