Contact us

Your crystal ball

Bench

I actually like both of them, love Here For You, but I am going to predict it. Every year there is always one favorite that everybody thinks is really gonna smash through but doesn't and it feels like Here For You is that one. I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling tells me so. When Verjamem disqualified I was surprised because sooo many had it as a favourite and predicted it would be top 5 or something (the composer/writer of the song had also written Molitva)

Yeah oke its a fact that most of the time there is such a song. And it could be Slovenia this year, although I really hope not, because the song is so strong and I hope this will make the rather dull performance good.

But I absolutely don't see the comparison with 2012, Verjamem was totally not such a favorite as Here for you ;)

Gordon_Shumway

My crystal ball says that SWEDEN will definitely get the most wanted and best possible starting number in the final.
Just kidding... of course you do not need a crystal ball to predict this. :mrgreen:
Mark my words, it is going to happen.

Terence

My crystal ball says that SWEDEN will definitely get the most wanted and best possible starting number in the final.
Just kidding... of course you do not need a crystal ball to predict this. :mrgreen:
Mark my words, it is going to happen.

#13 or #19! I agree!

Dante

The winner will not except the prize and the title. He will say that he and his country are not worthy and point out that Germany with Ann Sophie, who came second, should be the winner.

eerik

Slovenia is this years .. Slovenia 2012. Huge fan favorite that stays in the semi-final because the regular voters just don't get it

Nah, Slovenia 2015 has so much wider appeal.

IncognitoGH

I don't have a crystal ball, but I have a dog called Bert, and he predicts that Italy win by a small margin. You heard it here first folks

DaFlo

Banned
runaway victory from Australia, mark my words

and everyone during the voting is like xwhat xwhat xwhat

FilipFromSweden

Nah, Slovenia 2015 has so much wider appeal.

But I just don't feel like she reaches out to the camera/viewers in her performance. At least not by what I've seen in the rehersal

GermanBango

My crystal ball isn't working atm ...BUT my magic conch shell told me that :de: is going to reach Top 5! :eek:
All hail the magic conch! :lol:

The+magic+conch+told+me+to+give+you+a+red+_9a4ea789b20a02e2e8ac8a5e2869ff99.png

LoveHate

My crystal ball isn't working atm ...BUT my magic conch shell told me that :de: is going to reach Top 5! :eek:
All hail the magic conch! :lol:

The+magic+conch+told+me+to+give+you+a+red+_9a4ea789b20a02e2e8ac8a5e2869ff99.png

My crystal ball tells me it will be 5th among those already qualified for the final, but we'll see.

ScarlettGirl

Now my crystal ball says that well get a surprise winner! I can see....I can see...

*looks into crystal ball*

ScarlettGirl

Surprise winner = a country who is not even in the contest at the moment or an artist who is not even participating.

In my crystal ball, I can see that Monaco will win. :D

LoveHate

I would consider everyone but Sweden, Australia and Russia a surprise winner :lol:

With Australia it's very hard to predict how televoters will behave. It might be that they are delighted that Australia is taking part, and are therefore very generous. But it can also be the other way around. That's why I would personally rate Australia as a surprise winner.

My group of least surprising winners is Sweden, Italy and Azerbaijan, followed by Estonia, Australia, Russia and Slovenia. Any other winner would blow my mind.

GRE

I am back for some predictions of my Crystal Magical Ball.

Prediction 1
Five of the fanwalks songs will not do as well as expected

Prediction 2
Three countries will do much better than expected

Prediction 3
The winner will be...

Chorizo

My crystal ball thinks your crystal balls are stupid. :lol:

My crystal ball also thinks San Marino is awesome!
:p

Top Bottom