Veteran
y4UIISx.gif

y4UIISx.gif

Text Show

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
IMPORTANT - for all those who were at the LL tonight, the incorrect entry was played for Turkey. The correct entry is listed in the show and will be played at the start of the SF2 LL tomorrow night.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow love the theme with them banners, they look spectacular. So unique banner shape/pattern also. Keeping the 2 column banner shows alive also. xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The embroidery style banners are beautiful, empo xheart Wonderful touch adding the flag colours to them. xbow Lovely show!

I'll catch up with the songs later. I recognise a classic here I used to really like back in the day.

iowacorn

Serious NSFL Trigger Warning for Guelders’ Video

As impressive as it was (SF, you have some serious editing skills), I was not ready for that. + I’m sure some people will never be ready for that.

Serious NSFL Trigger Warning for Guelders’ Video

As impressive as it was (SF, you have some serious editing skills), I was not ready for that. + I’m sure some people will never be ready for that.
Yes, we went brutal with the footage chosen. Showcasing the ugly side of humanity.

So yes... The video is very disturbing and is definitely not for the faint-hearted. But I'm really proud of what we have accomplished with this piece of art.

Thank you Brian for your praise. Your video has solid editing also, the footage really fitted the mood of the song. I love the effort we are doing for these personal projects.

The 🇮🇹 votes are sent for both semis!

Semi 1 was very weak but there are some creative entries here, it was easy to rank here.

I was really impressed with the choices of entries in Semi 2. Many people went out of their comfort zones and delivered entries that I didn't expect, was pleasantly surprised. Even if the quality of Semi 2 is slightly above average for me, I'm really happy with this outcome. Being weird is the new cool.

@empo21 fantastic show and banners man! Serbian motives and banners with grainy overlay give these a unique look despite using the usual urban/landscape pics (which do add to the Serbian cultural flare of the banners).

Great effort Empo, I hope you will stay at WV for longer. xrose

empo21

Veteran
WELCOME TO TONIGHT'S QUALIFIER REVEAL SHOW

OUR 12 QUALIFIERS WILL BE REVEALED IN RANDOM ORDER

BY

NON

OTHER

THAN

CXGfiJs.jpg

BABA JOVANKA!

IN A THRILLING KNITTING SHOW,