Contact us

WV SWANSEA 135 ️‍🔥 GRAND FINAL ️‍🔥 RESULTS starting with page 2 ️‍🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :cl: - such a convincing win in the end, and rightly so! You united the pots with this fab little song xlove

Great to see Steph in runner-up spot, very well deserved! And Gaëlle and ::chug - a hot 4th place for my :12: xheart

Can't wait to be back with my glorious :be: next edition xheat

Nicholas123

Congrats :cl: a worthy winner no doubt! :D Also, congrats to Steph on her silver medal. Congrats to me too i guess. The result exceeded my expectations. Thnx to everyone who supported ::atti 3rd is my highest result, hopefully one day i'll be able to surpass it. :mrgreen:
Finally, thank you Mike for a great hosting! :D

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
YAY congrats :cl:! xyaay Fantastic winner! :love: Also that Top 3! xheat

Thank you so much for your incredible consecutive hosting @Mike! Everything's been golden! xbow

And thank you SO much for all the votes to :svea:! xlove xhug xrose A Top 10 finish is everything I could ever hope for!

:12: :es: :lv: :no: xheart
:10: :ca: xheart
:8: :is: ::oslo :za: xheart
:7: :tr: :fi: :cali: :cn: :ru: xheart
:5: :cy: :nrwe: xheart
:4: :wale: ::cors xheart
:3: ::atti :ar: xheart
:2: :cl: :sc: xheart
:1: :uk: xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :cl: Ben again on winning, great song i'm happy for you. xheart South America represent. 🙌 Also to Steph and Nicholas rounding out the top 3, gave 0 to both but I didn't mind Canadas song and I did like Attica but didn't have room. </3 Seeing ::chug Gaelle & :es: Olga in the top 10 is super nice to see. Well done everyone.

Thank you @Mike for your double hosting, now you can go flop in a corner and never look at a scoreboard or banner ever again. :lol: unless ofc you're voting xo You've done a sensational job. xheart

14th is a result i'm very happy with, after Garys epic super flop with them before and the fact my NF had on clear winner I was expecting to either DNQ or be bottom 5. I guess the fun, catchy and uplifting song was enjoyed by more than expected. Thank you x

:be: 14th
109pts

:12: :cn: icon
:10: :cali: :fr:
:8: :susa: :es: :ceru:
:7: ::berl
:6: :rs: :se:
:5: :wale: :tr:
:4: :seou: ::chug :il: :paci:
:3: xexcuseme excuse me??
:2: ::ostl :gr:
:1: :west: :fi: :de: :dk:

xrose sorry if I forgot anyone, I always do. pls don't sue.

Grinch

@Grinch in a "normal" situation I would have granted you with more points, I love this song for a long time! xgaah but the other 4 songs were very strong. It should have ended much higher! :( xshrug

Awww xcryxlove Thank you so much!
This edition was incredible. I had to leave out many songs I liked for example.
See you next edition with an entry from Shanghai :mrgreen:

Genesis

Congrats Jamie and Chile for that win! I'm so happy that my :12: won 🔥 xheart Fantastic winner, and not really surprised you did it as the song gave me winner vibes during LL! Well done!

Also congratulations to Mike for doing consecutive WV hosting. Such a hot edition 🔥 xheart

And finally thanks to all who voted for lil Polen! We love you!

Seok-jin

Thank you @Mike for your amazing, incredible, creative double hosting. You were insane for this! :eek:x12points
Thanks so much! xheart
Hoping for a wonderful hosting of yours in OM too! Xiao Zhan as a host or finally as a representative of China xbow

cegs5

Congratulations Ben on your winning with :cl: No surprise there, nice song, couldn’t fit it in my top 10 but I like it. I hope you can host, it’d be wonderful to travel to a new host country!

Great result for my own entry, 12th for :ar: Thank you voters xheart, some high scores and even 12so_O Never thought I would do that well with a pop song, in fact it’s my second best result with a pop song, just behind a 7th place back in WV 61 :geek:

Thank you Mike for hosting again, you did a fab job!

Last edited:

Ausesken

Congrats :cl:!! Awesome winner xbow xbow
Also I'm surprised :ca: was the REJU qualifier :eek: Steph, you really had a bad draw!

I'm very happy with :es: 7th place, thank you very much everyone who voted for Marta! xheart xheart

And of course, thank you very much to our dear host @Mike xlove You've done a great job once again!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to :cl:!! Fantastic winner and very chuffed to see my 2nd and 3rd come 1st and 2nd! The margin was quite something too xheat

Great edition from our highly experienced hosting team - great job guys!! xcheer

Grinch

Thanks so much! xheart
Hoping for a wonderful hosting of yours in OM too! Xiao Zhan as a host or finally as a representative of China xbow

Yeah sure xrofl I'm not good at designing stuff so prepare for the concept "basic" :lol:
Basic is good, basic is nice. Let's all embrace basic.

I've been considering him as one of the hosts. There will be 3 probably.

Uto

Veteran
Jambo winning with Chile is cool. Was a good song, we gave it points etc, can't complain at all. Javiera Mena even helping out Argentina, so stacked Chile is.

Mike, hosting was fire. Dunno, think I don't need to spend more words on it as it literally, metaphysically and symbolically gets it right.

Iran of course underrated because of alt-right Saudi propaganda. Happens. Still nice result though, will thank everyone who voted for us. We will see you next time!

Uto

Veteran
There is something fishy there... and I don’t mean a fishy queen
giphy.gif

:ar: double voting for you xheat
Oh I thought it was the fact that the band was fronted by some neo-nazi type dude. Got me on the wrong foot there.

JamieBrown

I'm for such a long time in this forum and in WV, I forgot how to properly say thank you and leave overwhelmed messages, but I thank you, am speechless, especially over the kind words I got to read xheart

Needless to say I'm gonna stay in Chile for one more edition. Cannot say anything about hosting, except that I could use a helping hand.

Am tired and I go to bed now. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom