Contact us

WV Spinoff #28 ESC ARTISTS / CONFIRMATION THREAD

handeyener

Welcome to the WV spin-off #28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04.png

eurovision+horoscopes+ages+2014.png

Hello everyone. This is my first time organizing an spinoff, so i will do my best and be pacient in case the graphics are not 100% cool since i don´t have experience. But i promise i will improve later on:D

The spinoff that i will organize is with Eurovision artists, so here are the rules....

1)Any artist that has already participated on the Eurovision song contest is eligible to participate even though he/she or them stayed on semis.

2)You can send any song of their repertorie but its strictly forbidden to send the song that participated at the contest.

3)The singer or band must have citizenship of the country/region you choose or have made a career for at least 3 years there.

4)Cover songs are allowed.

5)There are no rules concerning language

6)It doesn´t matter the release date of the song

Please send your entries to handeyener in the following form:

Country/Region:
Artist:
Song:
Language:
Youtube Link:​

Deadline: 25th May 2014; 22:00 CET

CONFIRMED COUNTRIES:

:hr: (handeyener)
:ro: Steffan
:gr: Kopachka
:rs: Cypriotgirl
Dalmatia-Hele
:tr: hawadharma
Brittany-Stargazer
:it: Jim
Montenegro-Simon 87
:es: Adrian

RESERVED:

:dk: Milos-BC
Belgium-Avalon
:fi: cegs5
:mk: nekoisneko
:ru: NoraZineb

handeyener

I forgot to mention that even though some participants took part at the contest as a band and then went solo in other projects, it is allowed to send songs of them as solists.

Steffan

2)You can send any song of their repertorie but its strictly forbidden to send the song that participated at the contest.

Just making sure... Are the entries that participated in the National Final of a country allowed?

Milos-BC

I have reserved :dk: . Depending on the development of the situation in my country, I will see if I will manage to send the entry until the end of the deadline.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I have hundreds of choices. :lol:

Edit: I went through my last.fm charts for the past 12 months to find a song from a ESC artist that afaik hasn't been in any contest of this forum and I found an entry. I'll reserve :rs: (the artist could be eligible for another country too but it's already reserved xwhistle)

Top Bottom