Contact us

WV Spin-off 121 | Terra Universalis | Results: 6 April, 20:00 CET

Uto

Veteran
Kievan Rus is disappointed that such a pretty song as ours did not rank higher, but we are happy to finally give the Mongols the payback they deserved. Justice has been served, there will be no Khanates in Russia!

We would like to thank Gera for doing an outstanding job as administrator and presenter of what was an utterly fantastic show!

CypriotGirl

Veteran
2018-dacia-duster-review-4-1.jpg

theditz83

Veteran
The top 3 weren't to my taste, but congrats!

I didn't expect to do well, but delighted that one person gave me a :12: - means that my time here wasn't wasted!

What an inventive results show Gera, excellent job xlove

@CypriotGirl your post has me in fits as it's all I can think of when I see that word :lol:

Last edited:

JamieBrown

Once again, thanks for that amazing 2nd place. I thought it could be a good one, but didn't expect it this good. Hail thee, allfather! Hail thee, Wardruna! Hail thee, Ragnar! xcheer

The spin-off was indeed fun. It's amazing to see many trying even to send songs fitting to the era of their empire. Yet, I totally see the fun of sending modern day pop songs for long forgotten kingdoms, I would lie if that hasn't been an option for me, too. Well done guys.

And also conrats to Gera. That tune was a pleasant surprise. The wind only brings balkan summer hits from Romania to Germany, so it's great to hear different tunes once in a while^^

as78

Congrats Dacia, great winner! xheart xcheer

Thank you Gera for excellent show and hosting, just perfect! xclap

Thank you for all points to Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth:
:12: Kalmar Union, Mongol Empire
:10: Denmark-Norway
:7: Macedonia
:5: Soviet Union, Achaemenid Empire
:4: Portuguese Empire
:3: Inca Empire
:2: Austria-Hungary
xlove xbow xhug

Uto

Veteran
I just read that the Roxolani are actually a thing. I was already very much into Roxen's work, but now I can claim it's because of historical reasons and not just the cute braces good music.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
And also congrats to Gera. That tune was a pleasant surprise. The wind only brings balkan summer hits from Romania to Germany, so it's great to hear different tunes once in a while^^

Thanks xheart It's actually from Moldova but..yeah. :lol: The song is about a pagan tradition we have here, which is basically our version of "rain dance" addressed to some old, forgotten gods.

DenizESC

Banned
So Deniz I singlehandedly gave away Lygos (I'm trying to be as PC here as possible to our Ottoman and Byzantine friends)

xexcuseme someone throw this so called 'DENIZ' TRAITOR TO THE DUNGEONS

nekoisneko

Great presentation! I did not expect this way. So creative!
Thank you to who has voted Goryeo Kingdom! 3rd place is amazing xbow
And thank you Gera for the show! xup

cegs5

What a lovely and fun edition you have hosted Gera, congrats on that and your winning, well deserved.

Thank you for voting for Wendy Sulca’s worldwide hit stolen by some kind of Destiny.

xrose

SaladBreak

The results show was so fun xheat Congratulations King Gera of Dacia!

Poor Carthage thinking they can invade Egypt 😂😂

ferret

Incognito still works great for me! :p Thanks for the 4th place for :at::hu: Austria-Hungary!
Congratulations on your victory and amazing hosting! @Gera11 :love:(y)

Amir

Veteran
thank you everyone who voted for the Fake Roman Empire, 12th is totally fine xcheer

congrats Gera for winning again xheat
no haters so far, lucky you xD

Top Bottom