Contact us

WV PARIS 71 | GRAND FINAL SHOW | DDL 04.12 : 23:59 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultana

WELCOME TO THE GRAND FINAL!

00.png

image.png

DEADLINE 4TH OF DECEMBER 2016 23 59 CET!!

Sultana

Re: WV 71 PARIS | GRAND FINAL SHOW | DDL 04.12 : 18 00 CET

hello hey hey! To all who doesn´t know I am the co-host of [MENTION=13201]TomCherson[/MENTION] that's why it was me, who posted show. DONT SEND ME VOTES. VOTES ARE TO [MENTION=13201]TomCherson[/MENTION]

Also, sorry for making this edition a complete mess, I honestly have a lots of stuff to do in personal life and hardly have time to help my friend with the hosting. If you ask me why had I taken it? Well the dates were pretty different and I had pretty different schedule :lol: But life likes to bring us surprises. I hope that there is no hate towards me or Roma or Artyom, we really try our best :D Also, as u see the show took me pretty long to do, since its pretty complicated in terms of design :D I hope you like it!
Enjoy! xoxoxo

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Wow xbow xbow absolutely stunning work Liza. xlove Probably the best set of banners we have had, such detail and such vibrant colours. Really have outdone yourself. Especially pleased to see such a design with Venezuela on it. xheart

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

Wonderful banners xheart you have done a magnificent job, Liza!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Truly stunning and beautiful banners there Liza. :lond: has voted after a real struggle to order the finalists as there were so many epic ones there xlove My top especially were hard to separate and I'm sorry to jurors who have just missed out as I got through a lot of favourites this edition xrose

as78

Gorgeous show! xclap xbow Love my banner xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Gorgeous show xheat Just have to finish off my votes after my internet was a rude bicth and decided to cut out on me yesterday mid-LL xfaint

esc87fan

:ca: has voted. It was such a strong final that I had 16 songs I wanted to vote for, so my apologies to the 6 that I had to leave off.

cegs5

hello hey hey! To all who doesn´t know I am the co-host of [MENTION=13201]TomCherson[/MENTION] that's why it was me, who posted show. DONT SEND ME VOTES. VOTES ARE TO [MENTION=13201]TomCherson[/MENTION]

Also, sorry for making this edition a complete mess, I honestly have a lots of stuff to do in personal life and hardly have time to help my friend with the hosting. If you ask me why had I taken it? Well the dates were pretty different and I had pretty different schedule :lol: But life likes to bring us surprises. I hope that there is no hate towards me or Roma or Artyom, we really try our best :D Also, as u see the show took me pretty long to do, since its pretty complicated in terms of design :D I hope you like it!
Enjoy! xoxoxo

Hey! I personally don't think this edition has been a mess (at least not so far, let's wait for the results :lol: ) There were a few delays but I think we should be able to understand that people have their private life and unplanned events might happen to all of us, see how many people have missed the deadlines or how many of us couldn't even do half of the job you have done with those banners, videos and scoreboards. Maybe we should be more patient, understanding and empathic as well, I'm pretty sure all of you did your best hosting this edition ...in the end we are here just to have fun.

The show looks stunning!

Luki

Wow, such a short deadline. I might not have time to vote. ;______;

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Beautiful show xbow

::wscs voted. I SOMEHOW had extra songs I wanted to vote for :eek: As well as a really amazing (and diverse!) top 8.

Seok-jin

:cn:st Constanta has voted.
Good luck to everyone!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

Liza = god

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Those banners (and especially love head banner design) are the best ever, gracias for eyegasm xbow

chontono

Excellent banners and hosts xbow xheart :D We understand the changes in the forum touched all your plans for hosting. I will listen to the songs where once more :in: is missing the final xcry1

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom