Contact us

WV MECCA 132 🎼 GRAND FINAL 💚 Votes to @ESCTurkey DDL 29/11 at 23:59CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

Woahh i didnt expect to be Top Three! xbow xbow

But big congratulations to Kai :us: for a well deserved victory! Thank you all for voting China!

Fierro

Big congratulations to Kai!!!

Aurora almost had her medal - though I'm glad that her result may make her not quitting WV any soon.

I wasn't fan of Regina Spector but I'm LOOKING FORWARD for edition Kai will hopefully host.

I'm delighted with out 13th place! Ana you blessed me suggesting that gem - and the Dark Hearts is fire!

Journalist

Congratulations United States! Well done xheart
The organisation was perfect, well done for our hosts! x12points Serbia is trying to find one great song for USA, so our colours can shine again in the final. xmusic

Looren

Veteran
YES KAI YOU DID IT !

Also top 5 is amazing for me (and with a song that I don't like xD ) so thank you so much guys xheart

hijirio

Veteran
This was hell of a rollercoaster.

Winning WV, or even coming close to it was unimaginable to me as I have never won any online contest before.
And doing it with Saudi Arabia is.......... I can't speak I'm cry........ :')

I am usually intimidated by the idea of hosting (insequeer hiji intensifies, I thought it'd be a massive flop) but I had to do it after waiting to win for such a long time. And above all, I could rely on the warm support of my iconic beautiful gorgeous supporting sis that stood beside me in this process @Edweis ily xheart

All these beautiful comments about my and Gaelle's hosting, stop it. I can't stop shedding fake tears .. :')
I did my best to give you girls a memorable edition in Mecca, and I'm sure it will only get better in the next edition with our iconic winner Mr. Rainy.

So, these are my last words as the head of delegation for Saudi Arabia.

And here's the last Saudi kiss from me to all the participants.

giphy.gif

From WV133 on, I will be sending only hot Balkan bops from Greece.

Well, sayonara xrose

hijirio

Veteran
And let's not forget this iconic flop in history

Whats-App-Image-2020-11-17-at-00-12-47.jpg

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
First of all, thank you for all the comments you made about the hosting. I'm really, really, really glad you liked it. It was nerve-wracking at times but I had much fun nonetheless. I'm so happy I get to host with Hiji in such an iconic edition in ::sa xlove And I know our dear Kai and Ashley will take over with much talent and energy. Congrats @RainyWoods on your victory I'm so happy for you.

And thank you to the legends who supported ::shik in semi regular or reju xheart

:8: ::ostl
:7: :uk:
:6: :kr: ::hess
:5: :west:
:3: :au: :bg::us:
:2: :al:
:1: ::berl

Last edited:

JSSArcos

What a show, from the results of the semis to the finals, it was a perfect hosting, Congratulations to the duo @EscTurkey and @Edweis xheat

My god, perfect winner, what incredible music :love: Regina Spektor deserved it. Congratulations Kai xrunhug

Thanks to everyone who voted for :ie: and Talos, especially the :12: from :fr: , :ch: and :ma: xbow have a great taste xheart

My Votes:
:12: :svea: each time you send Sabaton, my 12 is right :p one of my favorite power metal bands
:10: :fi: did not know Auri, before sending Night 13, but I was totally a fan of your work, I also thought to send The Space Between when I found out, and I'm very happy to see that in the final, it was 10 safe
:8:::ostl The big surprise of the edition for me, it made me travel to another world, a perfect combination of sounds

11 Place - :hu:
12 Place - :kr:
13 Place - :cl:
14 Place - :sc:
15 Place - :cn:
(you deserve my points so much, sorry) :cry:

We see somewhere iconic in the USA I bet :cool:

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on the hot win @RainyWoods and I can't wait to see what fun you bring as host this time xheat

Though I didn't do too great in this final, I'm still happy to qualify and for all the points I received, so thank you to everyone who gave them xheya

Seok-jin

Congrats :us: xcheer I didn't vote for the song, but it's a great song. Can't wait for the epic banners xlove
Congrats to ::hess and :cn: for their medals xyaay
This edition was great, I enjoyed every second of it so thanks very much @EscTurkey and @Edweis for a wonderful hosting xclap xclap xclap
I am pleased with my result, I am so happy this song made it to the final, thanks for your votes xheart

:10: :cali:
:8: :ch: ::ostl :ar:
:7: :fi: :jp:
:6: :svea:
:5: :lv:
:4: :ma: :no: :ca: :rs: :susa:
:3: :cl: :is:
:1: :tr:

xrose

BernadetteCydonia

8sv5zq.gif

Wow. Did not expect that at all. Just like my first Hessean result. Ho-ly cow. I was starting to lose some damn hope seeing the finalists lowkey disappreciating me *insert broken 𝕀𝕆𝕋𝔸ℙ emoji here* but in the end, the H O T televoters made Rhythm Is a Dancer win (among themselves lol), and it's just xheat wow again

I really had not many high expectations going in with this entry, I just thought I would see myself placing 7th or some other likewise result. But golly geewhiz. You guys never fail to surprise me in all the ways out there. That's sweet. Y'all are sweet. Thanks xrose

:12: :il:::sa:ca::it::lond:::bury
:10: :neus::west::kr::de:
:8: :dk:
:7: :hu::ar:::berl
:6:
:5:
:4: ::ostl:cali::paci:
:3: :be::ir::sobr:
:2: :seou::pl:
:1:

I am glad actually that I didn't turn up to watch it live as it went, because the suspense would've MURDERED me, as if the heat of Mecca wasn't enough already x_x so it's great to come back here a day later, lay down and relax, hoping no one accidentally spoiled anything to me in this "life or death" situation. This 2nd is a much needed pick-up after I fell down the stairs sometime prior starting to watch the show :') If anyone's wondering, I'm fine btw. I have plenty more to worry over a mishap where I landed my feet at what felt like a final step at the bottom but weren't.

Extra thanks again for the host love (12 points from Saudi waheyyyy) and King Amir for being so supporting... stay HOT love ♥

Also I just noticed I suck at writing speeches, so I'll leave my gratitude at that. Kisses xx

p.s.: I guess this picture summarizes us both, right Kai? xD

rm9jsf.png

ShoeFlo

:is: Diddu & Egill Ólafsson - Það Brennur - 20th, 106 Pts :is:

Thanks so much to:

:12: :svea: xbow xbow
:10: :fi: :lv: xbow
:8: :tr:
:7: :wale: :ma:
:6: :ch: :ca: :rs:
:5: :cl: :ie: :sc:
:3: :no: :lond: :al:
:2: :cn: ::onta
:1: :uk:

I just checked. It's the first time I finish on 20th place... I am one step closer to have a full set of final placements. I am still missing a 10th, 22nd, 24th, 25th and 27th... well, actually, I am fine with missing out the latter four :LOL:

Thanks ESCTurkey and Edweis for the nice and flawless show.... My hightlight was probably the semi final results with the video footage for each announcement.. that was hilarious. About Final results, I prefer the traditional presentation with scoreboards for every voting instead of accumulated points given all at once... but nevertheless it was pretty exciting until the very end! xheat

BernadetteCydonia

A week ago or so I would have said no to hosting from being too heartbroken. Today I’m gonna say fudge yes to hosting

Ah, the neverending excitement seeing someone not being able to host when you're 2nd and you're pretty much willing, but turns out they CAN and WILL host in the end... story of my life :')

(dw I think you will NAIL it babe xx)

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
A FAAAAAAAABULOUS winner from a fabulous juror xheart xheart xheart condragulations Raint on your victory xheat

Thank you to everyone who voted for :neus: both to get us to the final (which was an incredible surprise!) and once we got here xlove A shock and much appreciated. xheart

And finally, thank you to our hosting team for a beautiful, creative, funny, efficient hosting xlove xheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom