Contact us

WV MECCA 132 🎼 GRAND FINAL 💚 Votes to @ESCTurkey DDL 29/11 at 23:59CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Kai on another win! xcheer I may not have voted for you in the final but your song was just outside my top 10 and I'm pretty sure I gave you some points in the semi. Really lovely song :mrgreen: Can't wait for another Rainy edition xheat

Thanks for all the votes for Hanna and :se:! 11th is much better than I expected (honestly was preparing for another 24th :lol:) so I'm over the moon! xcheer

And thanks to Hiji for this iconic and scandalous edition xheat I'll never forget Hanna motorbiking her way into the final xfaint and thank you Gaelle for your wonderful work with the banners xheart

kopachka

Congrats USA xlove It was one of my favorites!

Thank you @EscTurkey and @Edweis for a wonderful hosting, it was a pleasure taking part in it!

Here are the Turkish final votes:

12 كرواتيا
10 سويسرا
08 أيسلندا
07 الولايات المتحدة
06 فنلندا
05 أيرلندا
04 سفيلاند
03 الصين
02 النرويج
01 ويلز

Can't wait for the next edition!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again, big daddy America xlove Regina Spektor really deserved a victory in WorldVision at some point and that happened now. I'm super happy that my low points didn't kill its chances!! (you probably know by now my schizophrenic ways of ranking xo)

:susa: votes:

:12: :ma:
:10: :svea:
:8: :cy:
:7: :ie:
:6: ::ostl
:5: :kr:
:4: :wale:
:3: :be:
:2: :us:
:1: ::sa

I have to say....this has been one hell of an edition. May Allah forgive me for saying this but YASSS HONEY YOU WERE A SPECTACULAR HOST @Hiji xlove And you had a most competent and creative co-host as well, @Edweis chapeau à vous xbow

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :us: Kai! xlove So happy we ended up with a lovely winner this super strong edition. xbow I guess it's Eurovision now. :lol:

Big thanks to the great hosting team for a fabulous edition in ::sa! xclap Really enjoyed the humor and the creative concept.

Thank you SO much to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted for :svea: and Sabaton! xlove xhug xrose 6th place is fantastic! xheat

:12: :wale: :fi: :no: :ie: :lv: xheart
:10: :susa: xheart
:8: :en: :es: xheart
:7: :paci: xheart
:6: :us: :sc: xheart
:5: :cn: :cy: :ar: xheart
:4: :tr: xheart
:3: ::hess :uk: :bg: xheart
:2: ::ostl :ma: :is: :jp: xheart
:1: :ch: ::sa :cali: xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Kai - delighted for you. It wasn't my kinda groove but well done for that amazing total xclap

Thanks so much for 14th place with my first :west: entry - quite happy with that, and look forward to building on that hopefully. Well done to my :12: for grabbing a hot Top 5 - :be: back where it belongs xheat

Super hot hosting all round Hiji, ::sa is so in xheat

Also, please vote in my NF for next edition - your retro disco-loving side will love you for it xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to Kai!! Overjoyed for your win old chum xlove

Thank you to our amazing hosts in Saudi too xcheer

Thanks to all who voted for :sc: - over 100 points is a fabulous result xheat

Eulaliya

Congrats :us: and Kai! A splendid entry! xlove xcheer
And that's how the Damsel Duchess of London voted in the final:

:12: ::hess
:10: :sc:
:8: :us:
:7: :ch:
:6: :kr:
:5: :neus:
:4: :uk:
:3: :is:
:2: ::sa
:1: :hu:

And many thanks to all the votes to Steeleye Span in the semi - maybe one day Folk Rock will take its revenge soon...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, congratulations Raint on another epic win. It certainly fits your rainy-ballad style and I'm stoked to see you win this edition, especially with such hot hosting. It's surprising it's not in Eurovision time but hey, Christmas is around the corner to make it all awkward. xheart Hiji, your hosting with Gaelle has been phenomenal, literally so good. All the little extra details with the videos etc really help to give the edition a personality. I can't imagine hosting in Saudi Arabia being so super easy but you've legit done a great job.

Thank you so much for my results, It's far better than I expected, I hoped for the left side but certainly not top 5. This song is such a hit and to see the love it's got from some of you is wonderful. Taste all around. Thank you. x

:be: 4th
146pts

:12: :cn: :west: :dk: :rs:
:10: ::sa :seou: :pl: ::cata
:8: :se:
:7: :kr: :de:
:6: :hr:
:5: :us: ::bury
:4: :il: ::hess
:3: :susa:
:2: :wale: :cy: :kz: ::berl
:1: :es:

Once I know the result of the results i'll fill the other spaces in but thanks for all the points. xheart

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
full results coming once forum flop stops bothering my life

hijirio

Veteran

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you so much for this victory from the death slot (Hiji Bjorkman you did well, but not well enough x). Regina’s music takes me right back to my teens. I was obsessed with Samson when it released, and it made me buy all of this girl’s albums that were out at the time. It’s always touched me. Focusing on the lyrics reveals such a sad story. When it clicks that it’s not about the Bible’s Samson, but Regina’s own Samson.. oh man. This victory is a little light I can take in this crummy time. Thank you so much for it xheart I dedicate this victory to Weeny and also Regina Spektor super fan, Ben.

:12: :cl::neus:
:10: :ch::es:
:8: :is::cali::pl::jp::lond:
:7: :sc::ca::tr::it::sobr::nl:
:6: :ie:::shik
:5: :hr::rs:
:4: :en::cy:::onta
:3: :ma:
:2: :uk::svea::susa:::bury
:1: :no::au:

Big ol’ congratulations as well to Orore and Charly on your slay results for Hesse and China!

Thank you Hiji and Gaelle for what was the most delightful of hostings. You were such a great pair. Gaelle spoiling us with those beautiful shows and Hiji delivering us drama and suspense with his characterful results shows. The tension you managed to build was just *chef's kiss* masterful. I almost died. Thank you. Very happy to win with a sad piano ballad in Mecca. It's an honour.

Gosh, this and my first spin-off victory have both come at pretty much the most difficult time for me, but the spin-off already managed to take my mind off of what was going on. A week ago or so I would have said no to hosting from being too heartbroken. Today I’m gonna say fudge yes to hosting, cause I love this community and I wanna try and give you something back (banners x). Ashley five seconds after I won was like “would you like any hhe… ll.. p” YES was my answer before he could finish.

I love you all, even those of you who don’t like my sad tunes. You’ve got a special place in my Dark Hearts by Annie available to stream today on all your favourite platforms xbow Album of the year. Vlad, you did god’s work sending her and this tune to WV this edition.

dark%20hearts_annie.jpg
daydreaming.gif

Aditya

Stunning winner! Had I voted, it would have been my clear :12: points! xheart

ferret

Congratulations to Kai and :us:.:cool: I'm not a big fan of Regina, but this song was worthy. (y)
Thank you to everyone who voted for our 🇬🇧 old-new song! xheart We didn't make big plans, being in the final was a victory, because no one believed in this version of the song... We'd like to do another NF for the US edition, but there's a song that's been playing in my head for a week now. :lol: In addition, there is one bad tradition that we would like to change...

Thank you @EscTurkey for hosting! Not my style, but it was fun. Thank you to @Edweis for the original banners! xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom