Contact us

WV MECCA 132 🎼 GRAND FINAL 💚 Votes to @ESCTurkey DDL 29/11 at 23:59CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I changed hosting website for Morocco's banner, can you see it now ? I've been using zupimages since day one and never heard of this problem indeed, sorry xthink

And thank you all for your words, I'm glad to see you appreciate it xlove

It works now for Morocco, and I'm glad, because it looks great :D

I'm not sure why but Zupimages is blocked by my ISP.

esc87fan

:ca: has voted. I had a shortlist of 15 after listening to the SF2 qualifiers, so my apologies to the 5 I had to unfortunately leave off my list. Good luck everyone!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted! Pretty good final, I’m really happy with my top 10 and my 12 is just xbow

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::shik has voted, I'm happy with my top 10, it wasn't easy to choose a 12 as the top 5 could have gotten it in other editions xyaay

JamieBrown

Chile's random votes are in and I voted for the best song in this edition. Shame on 7 tastes who did not serve the final quality...

hijirio

Veteran
I have two work trips lined up within the next 3 days, and also JESC tomorrow.
But still I'll do my best to prepare a hot results show for y'all so keep them votes coming in.
It will not be as high-budget as the semifinals, but I promise drama, teardrops, lust, passion, backlash, bicthfight...........

giphy.gif

JSSArcos

I left 5 magnificent songs out of my points :cry:sorry, you deserved points from me

:ie: Voted !! xheart

my points 12 and 10 are quite safe, but my point 8 was a total surprise for me xheat

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Amazing show once again! xheat

The :no: votes have been sent. :D I had a pretty good idea of which song would get my 12. So that one got what I expected since it qualified from the semis. And considering that 7 of my biggest top 10 faves were in this final, I knew the remaing points would be kind of open, I just didn't know how wide open they were until I've listened to them again. xthink :lol: So, I'm terribly sorry if you are among my favourites and expected a few more points. xshrug And the 3 points left could only be given to the songs I've picked. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I wish the best of luck to the finalists! :)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
What a beautiful show!! A belated thank-you to everyone who helped :neus: be featured in it xlove

:neus: is about to vote after a fen listen w/@Lupus

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
A most excellent selection of final banners for a most excellent final selection! :sc: has voted xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted this morning. It was quite a nice final and I had to leave out a couple of entries I enjoyed. There were four songs I wanted to give 12 points to, but there was no question what was going to get it. I love this song so, so much that it hurts.

BernadetteCydonia

I'll do an unexpected and vote early because for once I don't want one more deadline haunting me at the most unexpected timing to ever exist. ::hess wishes y'all finalists best of luck xx

ok maybe I lied :|

But right now is still better than usual, considering I always vote at the last minutes of the deadline, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom