Re: WV LAS PALMAS 54 | SEMIFINAL 3 | DDL 21 OCTOBER 22 CET

:ve: votes

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:ie: votes for regular!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers! Wow, I can't believe all my top threes from the three semis qualified! :eek: This final ranking will be hard and painful.

:svea: REJU votes:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congrats to all qualifiers! Wow, I can't believe all my top threes from the three semis qualified! :eek: This final ranking will be hard and painful.

It's awesome to have so many fantastic songs in the final, but ranking them will be painful. Great songs will end up with only a few points... :( :(

In semis' order, these are, imo, the remaining special songs that also deserved a spot in the final (only to mention the strongest ones):

:svea:
:west:
:ru:
:ve:

ShoeFlo

I totally agree with you both! Semi Final results were great in total and creating the Top 10 in final will be fun and exciting :D
All my 10 and 8 pts qualified as well as two of my 12s. My 12 from SF1 ( :svea: ) is the only big loss for me but then again my :10: :8: :7: and :6: from SF1 all qualified so even this Semi can be considered great in terms of results xup

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
6/9 from this semi made it through, plus myself, so I am rather chuffed with things!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Almost certainly the best semi in terms of results. Incredibly happy for [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15002]Gaoithe[/MENTION] on their first qualifications (even if I would've loved to put that sentence in the results page for the first semi last time instead). There were a couple sad NQs, though:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Almost certainly the best semi in terms of results. Incredibly happy for [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15002]Gaoithe[/MENTION] on their first qualifications (even if I would've loved to put that sentence in the results page for the first semi last time instead).

Aww thanks sweetheart! xheart My only regret is that you are not able to join us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom