calling from my living room ::berl

hxVWAKC.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you :ba: or the :12: :love:

thank you ::berl for the :7: xheart

ShoeFlo

Now watch the low pot songs catching up quickly and make the ranking tight and cozy xcrazy

Ive always wondered why the higher pots tend to vote much later than the lower pots... maybe their votings are more elaborate xthink
:cool:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Now watch the low pot songs catching up quickly and make the ranking tight and cozy xcrazy

Ive always wondered why the higher pots tend to vote much later than the lower pots... maybe their votings are more elaborate xthink
:cool:

The lower pots are more likely vote across other pots and entries compared to the higher pots which tend to concentrate more on their own. No calling friendly voting, just higher ones don't mix well with the lower ones. So it's easier to create a more elaborate and exciting voting order. Or that is how I observe it anyway. We've seen it in the past when results have been broken up into pots.

ShoeFlo

The lower pots are more likely vote across other pots and entries compared to the higher pots which tend to concentrate more on their own. No calling friendly voting, just higher ones don't mix well with the lower ones. So it's easier to create a more elaborate and exciting voting order. Or that is how I observe it anyway. We've seen it in the past when results have been broken up into pots.

Oh, I didnt refer to the order their votings are revealed in the show but in the order the users submit their votings.
Amir said in the beginning the voting order in this show is opposed to how he received them, so that means plenty of Pot E, F users voted late, shortly before the deadline, given that their votings showed up early.
Anyway, I wasn't serious :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh, I didnt refer to the order their votings are revealed in the show but in the order the users submit their votings.
Amir said in the beginning the voting order in this show is opposed to how he received them, so that means plenty of Pot E, F users voted late, shortly before the deadline, given that their votings showed up early.
Anyway, I wasn't serious :D

ohh, I didn't see his post. Idk, I guess higher pots like to sit on their votes longer and think about it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Another :12: thank you :neus: xbow

Amir

Veteran
The capital of K-Pop is next

GcqcDaC.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
thank you :seou: for the :12: xheat xbow