Contact us

WV EILAT 122 | THE GRAND FINAL | Results: April 22nd, 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :it: Kris. xheart It's a very lovely song and had a lovely message behind it. Thought it was quite a clear winner, especially when Amir left that big hint. Great winner. :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations Kris and Italy, a wonderful winner. xheart xheart xheart Also, excellent work from our hosts, Amir and Ana! xclap xbow
And finally big thanks to all who supported Sirenia: xhug xlove (special thanks to UK for the 12 xrose).

SWITZERLAND 4
ICELAND 5
CROATIA 4
SVEALAND 8
POMERARIA 7
FINLAND 7
UNITED KINGDOM 12
LATVIA 6
WALES 5
USA 1
ARMENIA 3
CYPRUS 2
SPAIN 4
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 8
NORTHEASTERN USA 2
SOUTH AFRICA 8
SCOTLAND 6

See you in Italy, I suppose! :D xwave

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :it:! :D Really nice song.

Thank you :il: team for a splendid hosting! Everything just perfect and on point. xclap

And WOW... thank you SO much for this incredible support and my second runner-up finish in just a couple of months. xheat I went into this thinking I'd maybe finish 15-17th if I was lucky. Boy was it a pleasant and unexpected surprise! I'm so happy so many of you loved this song as much as I do. All those 12 pointers put the biggest smile on my face! :D xlove xhug xrose xbow xheat

:svea:

:12: :hr: :lv: :wale: :pl: :cy: :tr: :ca: xheart
:10: :ch: :no: :sc: xheart
:8: :is: xheart
:6: ::swen xheart
:5: ::queb :neus: xheart
:4: :sobr: xheart
:2: :pe: :pome: :ua: :be: xheart

esc87fan

Congratulations once again to Italy, well deserved! Canada is taking a well-deserved break, but I will see you in 124!

Amir

Veteran
Big congrats to Kris and :it: on your win xcheer
It closely missed my Top 10 but it didn't cost you the victory so it's fine I guess :D

Big Big thanks to ana who helped me out a lot in this edition, you go sis!
#theTrueA-Team xheat

Thank you to everyone who voted for :il:
This was definitely the riskiest of my Dana favourites, I'm not surprised
it came last. So using this PQ was the best choice xheart

See you everyone in :it: (I hope) xwave

Zonne147

Congrats :it:, deserved victory and thanks for the message of hope. Rinasceremo ovviamente!! xwave

Congrats :svea: and especially :is: for the top 3 - very pleasant and charming song that could easily finish in my top 3 - as I said I found this final really strong for my personal taste.

Very happy for :be: too, my :12: ... I'm happy to see this (and in particular, this musical genre) finishing in a great 7th place at the end.

:se: and :cy: were my 11th and 12th :( Sorry, you were close and in another edition I'm sure you'd make it.

Thank you for the amazing hosting @Amir xwave

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :it: once again, it was a clear winner from the start for sure and i'm happy it's done so. Also thank you Amir for your wonderful hosting. xheart Overall top 10 is just alright, Luckily Italy won as most of the rest of that top 5 is meh apart from my 12 ofc. x

I wasn't sure how well i'd do in the final, but the people who I thought would support it, ended up mostly doing so. Few surprises there points wise, no matter 6th is a lovely result x thank you. :D My accidental eligibility entries will continue into the future, possibly x

:west: 6th
122pts

:12: :am: :ba: :neus: :seou: :susa:
:10: :en: :fr:
:8: :al:
:7: :cn: ::berl
:6: xexcuseme
:5: :cali: :kr:
:4: xexcuseme
:3: xexcuseme
:2: :us: :lond:
:1: :pl: :se: :de:

xlove

ShoeFlo

:is: Hjaltalín – Baronesse, 3rd, 136 pts :is:

Thanks again to...

:12: :ch: :sobr:
:10: :wale: :pl: :it:
:8: :pe: ::swen :fi: :uk: :neus:
:7: :us: :ca:
:6: :tr:
:5: :al: :il:
:4: :cy:
:3: :svea:
:2: :lv:
:1: :lond:

Id never have expected to come anywhere close to the Top 3 with Baronesse... Hjaltalín actually is not that unknown but this song in fact neither got much attention nor acclaim... thanks for paying your attention to it and for your appreciation this little gem deserves xbow My return to Iceland has already paid off

Congrats again to :it: .. one of the best WV winners I remember, very bitter-sweet full of hope despite the desperate circumstances... made me tear up more than once!

and thumbs up for @Amir and his excellent and flawless hosting with a good pinch of humour and his typical self-ironic charm

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :it: - beautiful song, and I also really enjoyed :svea: this edition as well xlove

Oh wow, 7th place is awesome, thanks so much for all of the support guys! A really wide spread a nations supporting :be: with Lost Frequencies & Zonderling, including some surprise! I'm so honoured - thanks also for the 2nd place in the semixlove

:12: :al:
:8: :wale: :ua: :cali:
:7: :am: :se: :de:
:6: :ch: :hr: :cn:
:5: :es: :kant:
:4: :en: :pome: :us:
:3: :pe: :west:
:2: :fr: :pl: ::berl :ba: :no: :susa:
:1: :is: :hu: :fi: :cy: :za:

Hope I didn't miss anyone xrose And keep an eye out in the :be: thread in the Green Room later tonight, as the Queen Kate Ryan is back and will be blowing your brains with the three songs taking part in the super final of our NF for WV 123 - all votes welcome!!

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What an utterly splendid winner - congratulations Kris xlove

Well done on your hosting too Amir! Good job all round xcheer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom