Contact us

WV CARTAGENA 69 ★ SEMIFINAL 3 ★ DDL 29 SEPTEMBER 15 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Another marvelous show xbow

::wscs voted - pretty darn underwhelming semi.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Actually i dont see it as a problem since i can forward their votes in seconds, so calm down :lol: it rather funny

latest

Someone needs to learn to relax and not take everything so serious. ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You about yourself? xqueenbitch

I'm afraid not in this case, as any possible joke in your comment was about as dead as a grave yard. xheart

Eulaliya

:mt: has Reju-voted!:D
I'm at least satisfied with my top 10xheya

daniels1000

:sc: has voted in all the semifinals! This edition isn't AS bad as I thought, but it's still very meh-ish. There are pretty few great songs and most of those are not very likely to qualify. :? Anyway, good luck to everyone!

All the shows look great! xbow

LastDreamer

Banned
:lt: votes sent.

ShoeFlo

:is: voted in REJU

This Semi is BY FAR the best Semi of this edition. Three songs here are brilliant and all of them are better than any qualifier from SF1 and SF2. Also my :7: :6: and :5: of this semi can play a very good role in my Top 10 of the final.
What an enjoyable SF, I didn't expect anything good after this devastating SF2. Let's hope the result won't be as horrible as in SF2 either. Basically I think there is a good chance that this semi final saves the the final for me. Please xpray

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
RESULTS TODAY 19:34 CET

Be here or be shot.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Thank you quen Ashley for backing me up. Scandalous results are rigged already and scoreboards sent to you for posting in a hot iconic time. Bye.

xqueenbitch

Salmon

Has anyone failed to vote? I for certain don’t hope so. Can’t afford to lose some of my favourites. xcry1

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you quen Ashley for backing me up. Scandalous results are rigged already and scoreboards sent to you for posting in a hot iconic time. Bye.

xqueenbitch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_mambrlSfZZ1qgciy4o1_500.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Has anyone failed to vote? I for certain don’t hope so. Can’t afford to lose some of my favourites. xcry1

Just saw, Yes everyone failed to vote including yourself and therefore everyone in semi 3 are disqualified. As a result Venezuela is now crowned the winner because all other participants have just this second withdrew under 100% legit circumstances.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

xqueenbitch

That explains semi 2 results... :p #WVisriggedandweallknowit #conspiracy #whydopeopleusehashtags?

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: will be there at the allocated time and woe betide our host if he is even a smidgen of second late... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom