★ ★ ★

tH6YKiF.png

★ THE ENTRIES ★

★ SEND YOUR VOTES TO ASHLEYWRIGHT
★ DDL 29 SEPTEMBER 15:00 CET

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great set of banners to round of the semis. xbow you've both done an amazing job. xheart Shame the same can't be said for the song quality. Some good songs, but plenty of meh and most songs blending into one.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh! Amazing show againxheatxheart I don't know who that man is in my banner but he is about to become a new icon. Absolutely fabulous. I love it!xlove You guys rock, and i'm sure Ashley will rock just as hard when I send him in my votes and we have a chit chat about the weather and Amber Bondin. Hot trio of hosts, slay us all.

About this semi..... soooooo good! So many great songs here and surprises. Tame Impala at WV finally! Super excited. This is for sure the hot sauce semi. Just hope I can get a bunch of my favourites through for once.

Edit: sorry to those as well *cough* Germans that are having difficulty with watching my video. Hopefully it will be easy enough to stumble across an audio of this you can hear. At least Veronika can help you with her mp3s when they are uploaded if you can't find the studio version anywhere elsexheart

Cinderella

Amazing banners:cool: but this semi is just...not my cup of tea :(I only like 3 songs and my song is one of them :lol:

randajad

Veteran
I have just voted as reju in the last semi final and it was the best one for this edition with a score of 5,01/10. Second place took the first one with 4,90 and the third is the second (damn :mrgreen:) with 4,37. :lol::lol:

Aaanywaay, the show is just stunning, well done. xrosexlove

Salmon

Repeating what everyone and their mother has already said: flawless work from you two! xbow I adore the gorgeous landscape that ::nb received in its banner.

This is such a great semi. I ended up wooting songs left and right at the LL, and it will be hard to bring those into an order. And sorry for suddenly disappearing at the LL, everyone – parents usually come into a room to occupy it at the worst times. xshifty

esc87fan

Does anyone have an alternate link to the Czech song? The video was blocked in LL and I couldn't find another link

nofuxCZ

Does anyone have an alternate link to the Czech song? The video was blocked in LL and I couldn't find another link

Here it is - I reuploaded it to Vimeo. https://vimeo.com/184060220

I knew it was blocked in the US - I work for an american company and whenever I tried to watch it while logged on to our work network (US-based), it was blocked. Same case with most of other Czech VEVO videos. Stupid geoblocking.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: has voted. Middling semi; certainly some excellent songs here, but none setting my heart aflame alas!

Seok-jin

:cn:st Constanta has voted (REJU).I managed to make a top 10 from this semi.
Good luck to everyone! :D
Great banners!

Ringdalen

The strongest WV semi I can ever remember xbow xfaint

Many songs that were very good, but then there was like 6 song that was awesome and a few that was spetacular. xheat xheat

Thank you to everyone in semi 3 for this diverse, great and fun selection of songs xbow
Good luck everyone xlove

esc87fan

:ca: has voted in REJU. Another weak semi for me I'm afraid, but a couple of gems and I'm quite happy with my top 3. Good luck everyone

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :seou: and :de: on not being able to read to and sending their votes to the wrong person. xcookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom