Contact us

WV BOSTON 125 🖤 GRAND FINAL 🖤 Results inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
I litterally don't understand what happened. I sent my votes 2 days ago (21/06 around 10PM) and now I can't find it in my inbox. I'm glad my votes wouldn't change the winner but they would allow Denmark to finish 2nd instead of 4th, Turkey 7th instead of 8th and Poland would reach top10. I'm sorry once again. Am I allowed to participate in the next edition or no? :(
This is so unfortunate, it happened again in WV to some people, and that's why I have the "not-received-phobia" and I always check my inbox (and outbox when there was one) to make sure my votes were received, I even ask the hosts sometimes if they received them if I don't get confirmation! :eek:

Steffan

Almost top10 woo :D Thanks so much for the points guys xheart
It's back to NQs next 10 editions I guess to pay off this result xD

ferret

Yes, I am not often in the final with :uk: (2 times - 25th and 26th places) so I am not as noticeable as it was with Australia.xshrug
But this time I hope to make a breakthrough... to 24th place! xmad Thank you very much to everyone, Chris Corner kisses and hugs you all for this success! xyes

Thank you all very much, this is a success and a step forward! (y):giggle: Congratulations :ie: !!! :cool:
And thank you @Gera11 for hosting! xupI also used the Polaroid style for my banners on the russian-language forum now, but they don't look so nice, of course. :lol: Australia won, by the way.

Gogerko

This is so unfortunate, it happened again in WV to some people, and that's why I have the "not-received-phobia" and I always check my inbox (and outbox when there was one) to make sure my votes were received, I even ask the hosts sometimes if they received them if I don't get confirmation! :eek:
Well I sure will from now on. Thanks!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for :en: and I'm happy with overall another strong result. I was really happy to see that the song got some very high scores, so I'm glad that some people really connected with it. Can't wait to share my next entry with everyone :D

ShoeFlo

:is: Low Roar – Patience, 7th 123 Pts :is:

:12: :pl: :sobr: :ie: :ch: xbow
:10: IOTAP
:8: :uk: :jp:
:7: :nrwe: :sc:
:6: :us: :ua:
:5: China :no: :susa: ::queb
:4: :svea: :lv:
:3: IOTAP
:2: :pe: :nl:
:1: :lond:

Fantastic result! Much better than expected and my best Low Roar result ever. This makes me even more happy since this is the my favorite Low Roar song of those Ive sent so far. Four 12's is massive, especially in this strong competition xfaint Semi Final result looks so average though, I wasn't aware of my draw being so disadvantageous for me. In other news, this is my 30th Top Ten result which I think is a nice milestone :)

This edition is one of the rare editions in which my favorite entry of the edition actually wins the whole thing, congratulations to Joao!! One of the best winners ever. I knew Owsey before, his atmospheric soundscapes hit me deep in the heart, let alone that floating and ear-flattening piano play and those electronic elements he incoporates in his production. Masterpiece! I am looking forward to your hosting

Congratulations to Connor for the silver finishing, easily the best (contemporary) pop song in this edition and deservedly got my 4 points (I believe) and congratulations to Fer for her first medal :D I've always believed that one day you would succeed (even though you once thought I meant to make fun of you haha) and I love to see that patience and stubbornness in WorldVision will be rewarded one day!

About my own voting, I'd like to mention :ba: and :kr: who became 11th and 12th in my ranking and barely missed my Top 10 :( I was kinda sad, I couldn't give a point to you, Journalist, cause I still keep in good memory our fabulous teamwork in this years Eurovision event... and I wish I could just one day express my sympathy by giving you points, even though our tastes are very very different. But maybe the day will come in which you get the 1 or 2 points from Iceland xcrazy

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
About my own voting, I'd like to mention :ba: and :kr: who became 11th and 12th in my ranking and barely missed my Top 10 :(
flo sis i've noticed your point in the semi at least!!!! which combining the last two rounds, it's more than what you gave me the past 20 editions :lol: thanks!

JSSArcos

Announcement

After hosting edition 99 and 117. Something that gave me a pleasure to do !!!! I will not be able to host 126 :(

it is with great sadness that I say this, if it was in August (I didn't think twice), but my exam time will be in 2 weeks, I have to study, I’m going to be nervous, and I’m not able to take on this huge responsibility this time.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart who offered me help (thank you for PM tomorrow), you are incredible xheart

I apologize to everyone (I hope I can soon host, or at least help someone) ;) I feel so bad for having to do this, sorry guys

I hope that the 2 or 3 classified can host, and thanks again for everything friends xheart

(sorry to say that a little late, but I just got home now) :)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations :ie:!! A very nice winner. Wistful that we'll miss your hosting but super excited for @theCONWEL's show :D

The hosting this edition was absolutely out of this world. Nicely done and thank you!!

And finally, thank you to everyone who supported :susa: this edition! It was a delight to share "Tennessee" with you all xlove

Mainshow

Veteran
Congratulations to the winning entry! Also, I'm glad to see Southeastern Brazil doing so well!

Milos-BC

Congratulations :ie: @JSSArcos you deserved it and I am really happy about your victory!

Also glad to see Turkey doing great and I think Bosnia should've ended higher as well as Svealand (best song of the competition, very underrated imo but it got the Finnish 12 with pride).

Thank you Gera for an amazing show (once again) and see you in WV 126!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom