Great top 5 tbh 🔥

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :ie:! :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thanks so much to everyone who voted for :se:! I'm really over the moon with second place xlove

Congratulations to Joao and :ie: for the win, and to Fer and :sobr: for your first ever medal! Fantastic job you guys xlove And of course, thank you to Gera for a fantastic edition as usual with your hostings, I've really enjoyed it xheart

kopachka

I guess without Croatia my wonderful entry would not make it through :eek:
And also thanks to London for 8 and Poland for 10 in the semis (and then lovely 0 in the final), it's fine to at least support in the semis :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
Ooft, hanging on to the Top 20 by the skin of my teeth! Just shows you how the points differential varies by contest - my first final with :be: Milk Inc scored 95 points and got 15th, but here you needed an extra 10 points for that position ;)

Anyway, congrats :ie: - nice track, although only :1: point from me. Delighted to see my :12: get the runner up place - you know how much I adore that song :se: so great job! :vn: and :kr: were definitely underrated this edition... insert gun girls here. xexcuseme

:be: vote of thanks
20th place - 93 points
:12: :de: xlove
:10: :kr: xheya
:8: :cali: xyaay
:7: :co: ::berl :cy: :dk: xheart
:6: :vn: :il: :seou: xheart
:5: :it: xheart
:3: :en: :susa: xheart
:2: :sc: :ba: :jp: xheart

Awesome hosting @Gera11 as always - just a quick thing, you have Belgium 19th in the final grid, but I got less voters than you xrunhug

And remember to vote in our 2-song Lara Fabian NF to help select our 126 entry - it's Choose What You Love Most vs. Par Amour xlove

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FER TERCEIRO LUGAR É O LUGAR DE VENCEDORES DE VERDADE!!!!!!!!!!! PARABÉNS VC MERECE VC É UMA LENDA

PARABAINS JOÃO not my type of song at all but not a surprise it did well

congrats to connor as well xheart my biggest grower from semi to final, almost scored it

THANKS FOR THE POINTS EVERYONE

SEOUL WAS ROBBED

and also can we talk about fer being reju and getting to the top 3?????? this is beautiful emotional and such a redemption arc

THANKS GERA AND MIKE FOR HOSTING

Uto

Veteran
Nice show Gera, very well done. Thanks for posting full results so quickly as well.

Baffled by the winner, seemed very generic to me. Congratulations to JSSArcos though of course. I will fondly remember the Polish entry.

Genesis

I guess without Croatia my wonderful entry would not make it through :eek:
And also thanks to London for 8 and Poland for 10 in the semis (and then lovely 0 in the final), it's fine to at least support in the semis :lol:

This was a really weird final for me, a lot of songs felt equally good, and it was quite hard to rank them. You just missed out on points :(

Edit: + during ranking I think I wasn't that much into instrumental mood and this probably affected the final voting score

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Love the top 5 overall, only really wasn't a fan of the winner but congrats to Joao for winning i'm happy for you winning. xheart 2nd through to 5th are great. :sobr: was one of the songs I had to miss out but did enjoy and gave points in the semi, happy it got rewarded. 1 positive of this winner is that in the previous 2 times Joao has won i've won 2 editions later. ;)

Thank you gera for your awesome hosting and to Mike for the bit of help he gave. xheart Elite Romanian hosting. Thank you to the love and support to my entry, I got points from almost half of the voters which is so pleasing to see. Thank you and i'm happy you enjoyed this wonderful anthemic song. I'm sorry though that being a Western anglo centric region that I did well and come in the top 5 undoubtedly being OP, even though the top 10 contains countries from 4 continents.

:west: 5th
126PTS

:12: :bg: :co: :en: xkiss
:10: xexcuseme
:8: :marm: :ie:
:7: :al: ::queb
:6: :se: :neus: :pl: :de:
:5: :sobr:
:4: :fr: :be:
:3: :nl: :uk:
:2: ::berl :it: :ch: :seou:
:1: :fi:

🔥

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Sorry I couldn't follow results - spending time with my family for the first time in four months this week! Utterly over the moon to see that :ie: song win, so huge congratulations xlove

Great edition Gera and Mike! Really enjoyed the theme and the feeling - fabulous job all round :D

Seok-jin

Love the top 5 overall, only really wasn't a fan of the winner but congrats to Joao for winning i'm happy for you winning. xheart 2nd through to 5th are great. :sobr: was one of the songs I had to miss out but did enjoy and gave points in the semi, happy it got rewarded. 1 positive of this winner is that in the previous 2 times Joao has won i've won 2 editions later. ;)

Thank you gera for your awesome hosting and to Mike for the bit of help he gave. xheart Elite Romanian hosting. Thank you to the love and support to my entry, I got points from almost half of the voters which is so pleasing to see. Thank you and i'm happy you enjoyed this wonderful anthemic song. I'm sorry though that being a Western anglo centric region that I did well and come in the top 5 undoubtedly being OP, even though the top 10 contains countries from 4 continents.

:west: 5th
126PTS

:12: :bg: :co: :en: xkiss
:10: xexcuseme
:8: :marm: :ie:
:7: :al: ::queb
:6: :se: :neus: :pl: :de:
:5: :sobr:
:4: :fr: :be:
:3: :nl: :uk:
:2: ::berl :it: :ch: :seou:
:1: :fi:

🔥

:cn: voted for your song too. I will sue :mad:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you Joao for sharing this Owsey song. I knew from the moment I heard it that it would receive my 12, even with this being such a strong edition. Such an achingly beautiful piece of music. I loved the Owsey song Oualid shared with us here a while back and Remnants of Departed Days is just as beautiful. Congratulations on your win.

Congratulations to Connor on the fabulous silver finish xheart Much slaying was done.

Also, a huge congratulations to Fer for getting a medal (your first one!?). Your entries have been so painfully underrated over the years but you still stick with it, and you've shared so many songs that I've fallen in love with (Como Ves is still an all time classic). I hope this success continues. You deserve it so much.

58dQmKi.gif

:us: 10th with 110 Points

:12: :se::neus::it::susa:
:10: :pe:
:8: :sc::sobr:
:7:
latest

:6: :bg::west::kr:
:5: :lond::seou::dk:
:4:
175px-Wendy_NH.png

:3:
latest

:2: :pl:
:1: :lv:

Thank you so much for giving Eartha a top 10. She only made the final by a pointxfaint It's made me happy to see this support after waiting so many years to send her. I LOVE-A MEN-A! *throws glitter*

Gera, you did amazing, and Mike too xheart Thank you for giving us such flawless shows. Following the results tonight has lifted me up a lot. Also, I must say again that this has been one of the most enjoyable editions ever, song wise. Good job everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom