Contact us

WV 183 SEVILLE | THE GRAND FINAL | Results: Tonight, 21:00 CET!

Uto

Veteran
gn2u.png

Uto

Veteran
6GWcaOW.png

Amir

Veteran
with Fabi left it could be any of the Top 3 basically

Uto

Veteran
ilia.png

And with that we have a winner!

Alright people it's time to pack our bags, this show is over. While packing, leave space for a spare wig because we are going to Zadiqëria it seems. It will be so lit it's fire.

Congratulations hiji!

Last edited:

EDC0708

Congratulations Albania!
Thanks to everyone who voted for Austria this edition, it was a nice surprise to make the final this time.

hjarnskakning

omg my first medal ever and i'm so stoked that I managed to do it with marmara before starting my sailing journey! at first I was skeptical to play as a region, but then this little piece of land started to feel like home. and now my home can display that bronze medal in a glass-case waiting for the ship to comeback< 333

thank you all for your support, points and warm words. got this fuzzy warm feeling inside right now. we're going to Egypt now and it's gonna be more than an all-inclusive vacation, it's gonna be a real scavenging hunt and I'm so glad to take u with me.

amazing hosting Amir and Uto. my blood pressure has been changing every 5 minutes. you are legends. you are all legends

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
1. Congrats to Mrs. Hiji for another victory with :al: ! Very well deserved!

2. Thank you everyone who voted for :es:
I also didn't know the Final results until now.
This is, by a landslide, my best PQ result EVER! xcry and one of my best for Spain for that matter.
I'll be falling into a hole after these two fantastic results when going back to Floprael xheat

3. Finally, I have to say a BIG BIG thanks to @Uto
What a great and reliable co-host he was. He took care of more than I asked for. I could focus on things I wanted to focus on,
and he contributed a lot to make this edition what it was in the end!
I really enjoyed working with you! xbow

I'm happy I can finish my Spain run with such an experience!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Hiji on another win with :al: xcheer

Ngl I got myself a bit hyped up after seeing the predictions thread so I'm sliiiiightly disappointed, but at the end of the day I can't complain about yet another top 10 - thanks for all the votes xheart

Thanks Amir and Uto for a fabulous hosting!!

Uto

Veteran
3. Finally, I have to say a BIG BIG thanks to @Uto
What a great and reliable co-host he was. He took care of more than I asked for. I could focus on things I wanted to focus on,
and he contributed a lot to make this edition what it was in the end!
I really enjoyed working with you!
Is mutual, as I said in PM this was completely stress-free hosting and the result speaks for itself. We a squad.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations Hiji on your win. xclap

My 1 point went to :gr: when I meant to rank :au: as my 10th fave. Sorry @daniels1000, your. choice is pretty good but for some reason I gave my 11th fave the point. I voted for both songs in the semis and I enjoy both pretty much, but I can't deny, :au: was way stronger to me than the Greek one.

Thank you Amir and Uto for this excellent team work. xrose

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
349360CD-4544-440F-8488-0DA842B66F2C-scaled.jpeg

Xhesika Polo winning WorldVision is a moment xheat Big congratulations to Hiji xheart Also, her song feels quite a refreshing winner in terms of the more recent victors we've had here. Variety is the spice of life. Get spicing more, people!

Congratulations as well to Charly on his silver medal and Kai on getting his first ever main game (we know of your spin-off dominancexqueenbitch) medal with that catchy entry from Marmara xheya

:us: 9th with 112 Points
:12: ::brit :marm:
:10: ::gali :au:
:8: :coffee:
:7: :uk:
:6: :hr: :gr: :en:
:5: ::sudo :pl:
:4: :ca: :de: :nl: ::hokk
:3: :tr: :paci:
:2: :is: :al:
:1: :susa: :west: :it:

Thank you for giving Post Malone a top 10 result. Nice to see his song having some decent cross pot power. The 12s and 10s got me hyped during the results!

And the biggest thank you to Mr. Amir and Uto for giving us such a lovely, buttery smooth edition. It was all *chef's kiss*. You did wonderfully xheart

Top Bottom