Contact us

WV 183 SEVILLE | THE GRAND FINAL | Results: Tonight, 21:00 CET!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
WOAH my 12 winning! xbow xbow Congrats :al: Hiji! Fantastic winner! We desperately needed something like this. Then also my 10 coming 3rd. Such a result.

Thank you Amir & Uto for your hosting. Sublime, flawless and expertly done as we've come to expect. xheart

JSSArcos

What an incredible duo, thank you for the great hosting xbow

Congratulations :al:, I didn't expect this to win, but I understand why, I'm fine with it, it was in my top 15

Thank you very much to everyone who voted ::gali xbowxbowxhug
8th place, a very good result, I was very happy. It was a song, which served as a small tribute that I wanted to make to something so typical in Galicia, a work to support many families

see you in Albania (I hope)
A good week everyone

John1

All the best to :al: , which I'm sure we'll be having a fantastic hosting in. xheart

Regarding ::brit results, I expected way worse competing with this entry, but in the end I did...rather well in semis and flopped in the final, which is all fine. My entry for WV 184 is already selected, and it'll be a huge change from what you were used to for this edition.

Moreover, I qualified 5 times in a row, so the grand final's results do not bother me that much. xheat

::brit 21ST - 68 POINTS xheart

12 xheart
10 :ca:
8 :de:
7 ::scia :al: :ru:
6 xheart
5 :cy:
4 :fr: :svea:
3 :se: ::nswa :lv:
2 :paci: :be: :mk: :nl:
1 xheart

hijirio

Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XHESIKA POLO THE QUEEN MAJESTY HERSELF JOINING THE WV HALL OF FAME, WHO WOULD HAVE TOLD cry cry xcry

Considering the current weakness of the left side pots, this win came as a very pleasant surprise. xlove xlove xlove

Thank you all for your votes, I am speechless.
Now I wish she had sent this song to FiK, imagine it on the ESC stage AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

images

How I wish to give you an amazing foam party hosted by Xhesika Polo and Serhat where y'all get kidnapped by mysterious Albanian men

HYJ0iwc.jpeg

But right now I am in the process of moving to Tokyo in a few weeks and sadly this winning moment couldn't be worse for my current schedule, I was even considering taking a break for a few editions. xcry xcry

I am extremely grateful for all of you who liked my entry, and I hope to give you the most expensive hosting ever in the next opportunity.

Thanks to the hosts, I wish I was able to attend the voting live, would have been so suspenseful.

Thanks again, I love y'all sooo so so so much mwah
ab67616d0000b2739ac8385ee956858e2fd4a873

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Hiji - a decent song, just outside my top 10 in the end. Best of luck with the move xheart

Thanks to all the legends that supported Dotter in the Semi as well, really appreciate it. And great hosting from Amir and Uto - expected nothing less xclap

Now, what you still hanging around here for - it's September already, at least in Sweden... Get yourselves over to our thread and help select our next entry thank you muchly... xlove

#shamelessplug Clicky

ShoeFlo

No big thank you post now since Ive said thank you to all my voters during the show (tell me if I forgot you, then I'll make up for it)

At first glance a 4th place feels the most unrewarding result I can imagine since making the Top 3 is the big honor I am always striving for and I was on Winning course for big parts of the show.

At the second glance this result is fantastic. My entry certainly demands some patience by its listener, my Pot F mates had a lot to vote for and in general I felt like there is only a handful of rock music suckers (ferret was the only 12 I actually predicted). Also the reaction during the LLs were mixed and the predictions didn't feature my entry except for one. So I was very surprised about my songs performance in the results show and the large support. And in the end it's another Top 10 result!

Midnight Champion is a song I've underrated myself for quite a while... it was somewhere on my playlist, gathering dust cause I prefered playing different songs but for the WV 183 selection I extended my horizon and it paid off. t'was a good feeling to find a different musical approach for WV again and to keep a certain degree of variety in my choices. But don't worry... next edition I will probably send a sad girl again ;)

Congrats to Hijirio for the win, Charly for a great silver finish and Doggie for bronze :)

and Kudos to Uto and Amir for an efficient hosting and a beautiful presentation.

BernadetteCydonia

Well, congrats Albania for winning, what an inspiring song to do it with. xbowdown

Congrats to Austria for achieving the Place of Real Winners, too. Very Austrian to the core.

See you in Kroejša babies, don't forget your disco balls b/c for the 184th Italy is taking y'all to the dancefloor... x

Top Bottom