Contact us

WV 183 SEVILLE | SEMI FINAL 2

Amir

Veteran
nIKaRmv.jpg
(photo taken by myself :>)

THE SONGS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send your votes to Mr. @Uto

DDL: 19.03., 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
8gNlUhw.png

Last edited:

Grinch

The show is so cute, it's giving Forum Song Contest.

:neus: voted. I like my top 10, could've voted for 3 more.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted last night. Semi 2 is probably better than semi 1 for sure but overall another weak edition.

Amir, your show is such a colourful delight. I love the mosaic pattern around each banner in particular. ❤️

Fierro

8gNlUhw.png

This is the cutest Oleg's pic I ever seen

Amir

Veteran
Hey guys, I got super sick today.
But I don't wanna postpone anything, so I'll start very soon and I'll probably make it very quick. Sorry

Looren

Veteran
Hey guys, I got super sick today.
But I don't wanna postpone anything, so I'll start very soon and I'll probably make it very quick. Sorry

Get some rest man, WV is not that important, if you don't feel good just go rest a little bit

Amir

Veteran
Welcome to the results of the second Semifinal!
Tonight, again, we will time travel into the past!
For those who weren't there last night: We travel into the 16th century.
La Casa de Contratación has been established recently. It's function:
Taking care of "overseas matters, especially financial matters concerning trade and legal disputes arising from it".

o6yvPjx.jpeg

European goods are brought to the Americas, while precious metals and other goods are brought to Europe.
All goods are being deposited and guarded in the Spanish treasury until the King approves the handing over to the owners.
Tonight you're all sailors, delivering a treasure chest to the Spanish treasury.
The content will decide about your qualification. If you deliver gold or gemstones, you will proceed to the Grand Final,
where your treasures will be counted! If your treasure chest is empty (or if you try to bribe us with other content...)
you're out!

TCrBPkO.png

Tonight we will also learn interesting facts about all the participating sailors again.

As an example, here is the treasure chest of Sailor Nicholas from Attica. Nicholas used to have the most podiums without a win, now he has the most podiums with only one win!

Amir

Veteran
Lets begin With Gera, from the Pacific States! Gera11 has been in every WV and holds a massive lead in total points received (over 1k)

Amir

Veteran
Sir SchuhFlo from Iceland has reached us too. If WV was like the Olympic Games ShoeFlo would be in third place over Gera11 and Leydan due to silvers and bronzes

Amir

Veteran
Hello RevNet from Southern USA. Since returning RevNet has been having a shy WV romance with Fabi, they give each other well over 7 points on average in finals

Top Bottom