Contact us

WV 183 SEVILLE | SEMI FINAL 1

Amir

Veteran
M0upkna.jpeg
(photo taken by myself :>)

THE SONGS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send your votes to Mr. @Uto

DDL: 18.03., 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran

bNwMqxb.png

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

Oh dear I was planning to send Postie as Northeastern USA once and you're telling me Kai actually likes him (his music, or that one song of his, to be more precise).

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted too.
I was sure about my top pointers here after the LL
Weird semi overall, enjoyable though

John1

::brit are about to be sent. What a wonderful show, it's such a stacked semi. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh dear I was planning to send Postie as Northeastern USA once and you're telling me Kai actually likes him (his music, or that one song of his, to be more precise).

I'm a born-again Postie fan. I was playing the new WWE 2K24 game and Laugh It Off started playing on the menu screen. I was stunned by it. I'm sorry though, Bernadette
1080227120548163624.webp
I know the feeling when you plan to send an artist and get pipped to the post. Happened to me last edition. I hope you will still send him yourself when you get the chance.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The banners are gorgeous, Amir. Those boarders xheat I love the patterns and fabulous picture choices too. I think I need to clear my cache and cookies though or something as there's a couple of banners (including my own) that won't load :cry: They're too powerful and resplendent for my laptop.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm surprised no one has said yet but Germanys song is blocked worldwide except Germany, Austria & Switzerland.

Alt link:

Remember when submitting your entry to use the link we provide to see if your video is geoblocked.

Top Bottom