Contact us

WV 145 | Novi Pazar | 🎤 Imam pesmu da Vam pevam | Welcome to 🔥 Balkan! | SEMIFINAL 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another flop for me, at least :br: got a loyal following here with its entry. Thank you to every who voted for me! Even if 38 points isn't much, it's still lovely to get every single of them. xlove

Though, having just 5 of 10 songs qualified which I'm stanning sucks even more...

:7: :fr:
:6: ::tm
:3: :fi:
:2: :bg:
:1: :jp:

I hope I will have better luck with tomorrow's qualifiers with my REJU votes, nn cute ones! xheart

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Iran was one of the REJU voters and saw the following songs flop:

:10: ::tm

:6: :br:

:3: :fr:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers! xcheer And thank you SO much for this qualification! I'm so happy! xlove xhug xrose

Big thanks to the hosts for a very fun and unique way of presenting the results! xbow

:eek: And WOW what a change from last edition where I lost all my top favorites, to this one where I got all my top favorites through! I can't even remember the last time I had this good of a result. xlove xheat

:svea:

:5: :ar: :(
:4: ::dalm :(
:3: :fi: :(

as78

Congrats to all qualifiers! :D
Thank you so much for your support to :lv: and this qualification. xhug xlove xbow
And so happy my top-3 favorites qualified as well. xcheer

:7: - ::dalm
:5: - :fr:
:3: - :ar:
:2: - :fi:

Ringdalen

This results show was amazing and so exciting from start to finish, fantastic job. xheart

and OMG!!!!!! IM BACK IN THE FINALS!!!!! xfaint:love:xfaint:love:xfaint:love:xfaint
This is the first time I have qualifed to the finals in 3 years and it feels fantastic to be back! xyaayThank you so much to everyone that voted for Sydney. I can´t wait to keep the party rolling in the weeks to come!!! xlovexlovexlove

cegs5

Congratulations qualifiers!

Yet another DNQ for :ar: but good to see it was worth 41 points. Thank you those who voted for it.

DNQ I got through 8/10 and some shortlisted songs too xheat but my top pointers are out :(

:12: :sobr: Southeast Brazil
:10: ::dalm Dalmatia

Thank you Journalist for the show, it was fun to watch.

Amir

Veteran
Another flop for me, at least :br: got a loyal following here with its entry. Thank you to every who voted for me! Even if 38 points isn't much, it's still lovely to get every single of them. xlove

Though, having just 4 of 10 songs qualified which I'm stanning sucks even more...

:7: :fr:
:6: ::tm
:4: :es:
:3: :fi:
:2: :bg:
:1: :jp:

I hope I will have better luck with tomorrow's qualifiers with my REJU votes, nn cute ones! xheart

I qualified xshifty

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
These results.......................

ppsu2j12oe621.jpg

:12: ::tm CRIMINAL GURBANGULY IS SUING it should be our molitva by DESERVINGLY WINNING at the country's debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:10: :jp: forget what I said DON'T SEND JOINT THIS COMMUNITY DOESN'T DESERVE IT
:7: :susa: a wv no le gustan las reinas latinas!!!!! escándalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:6: :bg: pot B stop LOSING
:4: :ca: YOU ALSO DON'T DESERVE JACYNTHE
:3: :fi: LORDI EITHER
:1: :sobr: fer pls send more king Criolo!!!

Many fantastic songs from Pot B + pras and only one qualifies we demand a recount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom