Contact us

WV 140 ◆ SEMI 2 ◆ Results in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Yay :fr:! xlove Congrats to all qualifiers. xcheer Sad I'm not among you, and that I lost other favorites too. :(

Thank you Host Team for two fabulous results shows! xclap

:svea:

:10: :lv: xcry xcry xcry
:6: :bcol: xcry
:5: ::cors xcry
:3: :it: :(
:1: ::oslo :(

Uto

Veteran
Results are just odd to me. Some stuff is through when there are songs that I felt were similar but vastly more impressive (::cors > ::brit for instance). Shit happens. But my 12... I swear man. How?

Malawi REJU casualities:

:12: ::ceca

:5:::cors

:4::cn:

:3:::ostl

:1::lv:

Ringdalen

Any of qualifers that want to trade their spot in the final for a crossaint?

>.>
<.<

giphy.gif

Sydney´s offer still stands :cool:

ALSO, 43 POINTS!!!! OMG, Thank you so much for all the points. xhugxhugIt´s so great to be back and it´s fun to see that so many enjoyed it. xyaay Have a good evening guys and take care.

Also, thanks a lot for an epic results show. This was so fun and exciting. xlovexlovexlove

Last edited:

Arion

6/10 not bad

Still RIP tho. Congrats to everyone who qualified!

I gave
12 to Canada
6 to Japan
3 to Italy
2 to China

From next edition I'll be flopping from NY lol

Krishoes

Congrats to the finalists!

OMG dead last :LOL:

My worst result EVER with the LEGENDARY Milva, not the best way to celebrate her after her recent passing. xcrazy

tenor.gif

Arion

Congrats to the qualifiers. Did not have time to REJU vote, but i am really sad for Central Canada xcry (you should have sticked with "Nada", it is more WV friendly!)
I think that Eso Que Tu Haces is still a more interesting song. I guess I prefer risks.

Uto

Veteran
Congrats to the qualifiers. Did not have time to REJU vote, but i am really sad for Central Canada xcry (you should have sticked with "Nada", it is more WV friendly!)

Feel like WV should be more taste-friendly tbh if you catch my drift. People should make some effort to find the positives in a song instead of 'ew weird kill it with fire'. Not saying this is what happens, but this is what happens.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: :it:
:10: :uk:
:8: :bcol:
:7: :ca:
:6: ::ostl
:5: ::oslo
:4: xheart
:3: xheart
:2: xheart
:1: :jp:

55rt.gif

These results....... I..... what even? I don't think I've ever lost all of my favourites like this before. My top 6 were what I loved here... all gone. I got just one song through from my Semi 1 top 5 (my 7). Lost too many beautiful and interesting entries here.

The Italian entry would have been my automatic 12 in this final. It's my favourite song Kris has ever introduced me to. UK was so darn cool and stylish (love the nocturnal vibe it created). British Columbia was a treat for my tastebuds. Canada a super bop (I remember this from GTA 5). Ostlandet was way awesome. Oslo was so vibey with that dreamy guitar and then even lil' Japan was very fun and cute.

You'll pay for this WorldVision....... you'll pay.... me money for my points in the final x

Thank you Oualid and Ana of course for the lovely show xheart

Last edited:
4/10, really!? So many genius and compelling songs blanked!? Well... At least the qualifiers got their share of success, congrats everyone!

::gota REJU NQs

:10: ::ceca
:8: :ca:
:7: :it:
:5: ::hamb
:2: :lv:
:1: :jp:

Feel like WV should be more taste-friendly tbh if you catch my drift. People should make some effort to find the positives in a song instead of 'ew weird kill it with fire'. Not saying this is what happens, but this is what happens.
You know, this is what WV should be all about. Being open-minded for unknown music that is outside someone's comfort zone and learn to love underrepresented songs. This how I have become much more open-minded for "oddities" that have become personal classics of me ever since I joined this forum.

Last edited:

Fierro

I have mixed feelings. :eek:

I expected to finish dead last with the ::ostl song that won in our NF, but instead... missed the final because of tiebreaker. I'm thankful and upset at the same time.

But probably rather thankful. Very happy for the support received (or it was a lucky draw?)

Congratulations to qualifiers! I hope ::ostl returns stronger next edition, especially that it will be my 100th participation on WV!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
DAMMIT I MISSED THE RESULTS AGAIN. Can't believe I was the 1st qualifier, thank youuu xheart Also, these results xheat 8/10. This edition has really turned out super good for qualifiers, top 3 across both semis through. 🙌

Thank you Ana and Ouliad for elite work so far.

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!! :sc: REJU voted thus...

:12: :D
:10: :au:
:8: :D
:7: :D
:6: ::sydn
:5: ::ostl
:4: ::hamb
:3: :bcol:
:2: :lv:
:1: ::oslo

Ouch, paying for yesterday's amazing results with that... At least three of my top four made it, but sad to see some great songs staying behind xcry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom