Albania Superstar
tumblr_ojawrzfXW61rp1voro1_250.gif

giphy.gif

SCHEDULE: (subject to slight change)
SUBMISSION: 27 November - 3 December
SEMI 1: 4 December - 9 December
SEMI 2: 5 December - 10 December
FINAL: 11 December - 16 December

I forgot the final. What an auspicious start.

cegs5

Bless this host city! Never heard of it before... I love when WV makes me search on Google

giphy.gif

Good luck on hosting Calvin!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh! WorldVision going to where they filmed Twin Peaks!? Log Lady in the opening post!!!???? I wish I had saved my Twin Peaks related Chromatics entry for this edition.

If you need any help (that's not scorewiz because scorewiz would be found dead if it ever crossed paths with me again) then please by all means do holla at me or something. Send out a smoke signal. Very best of luck to you with hosting though Calvin. It's been a very long time coming. I was ready for my long planned break after hitting 50 entries but I can't miss out on your edition. Not for the world. I'll be there.

In fact i'm already there now. Hello.

PlasticBabyishEyas-max-1mb.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Krishoes

Is this even a real city? XD LOVE IT xcheer

Amir

Veteran
City sounds like a Pokémon
Good luck with hosting xheart
Israel will be in again :>

Eulaliya

Thank God for the early-ish schedule before my official holiday break kicks in :D
And of course :ph: is in, may the Gods of WV be with your hosting Calvin jan! xcheer xlove

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Iconic host location xheat Good luck hosting xheart So this is not the edition that falls on Christmas. Good good *shoves the wintery songs back in the trunk*

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What a beautiful place to take us to! :D ::yohu will have to find a new means of transport to get there though...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Can we send entry already ?

Actually if you remember from a very long time ago, around WV50 when Avalon made an issue about it. From memory it was decided you can send your entry early, however if someone else then sends the same song later on (because they waited for the actual thread to be posted) then the entry will be accepted for them and you forced to go with the back up. Ofc, if you wait for the thread and still send first then it is all yours. This has never ever come into effect though as there has never been a clash of entries like it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also what a beautiful looking hosting location, Calvin. I look forward to seeing the images of it in the banners etc. :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
::yohu is in!! Our song reflects both the timing, the location and transportation :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Such an epic choice of a host town! xbow xheat I've been to the very nearby Issaquah, but not Snoqualmie. If only I had known that the Twin Peaks location was just 12 miles away...

Omg! I was living just next door in Sammamish for part of this year! I love Issaquah xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom