WorldVision Chat Box

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Shakira is one of them singers that seems to be eligible for everywhere. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The real Mrs. Worldwide. :cool: Aly Ryan who?

I'm sorry that name doesn't ring a bell. :confused: must be someone irrelevant. Shakira has her own law, I bet this Aly Ryan doesn't.

BernadetteCydonia

I'm sorry that name doesn't ring a bell. :confused: must be someone irrelevant. Shakira has her own law, I bet this Aly Ryan doesn't.

Aly Ryan is one of the German 2019 NF participants. She's become a meme a bit ago for bragging about her European roots (with being partially Irish and growing up in Moscow for some time) and because of this people joke about her applying to every country that can accept her (other than Germany).

the meme is more popular on Twitter though so understandable not everybody knows who is her

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Aly Ryan is one of the German 2019 NF participants. She's become a meme a bit ago for bragging about her European roots (with being partially Irish and growing up in Moscow for some time) and because of this people joke about her applying to every country that can accept her (other than Germany).

the meme is more popular on Twitter though so understandable not everybody knows who is her

I know I was joking a long with you. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Eulaliya

Database WV 01 - 89
Database WV 90 - 112

We are unable to update the main official database as we don't have that access to do it. So we have the alternate method for the editions since. Just press ctrl + f and search that way in it. :D

For more recent editions (WV113-115) you may follow through the shows at the beginning of each post for the meantime :)

BernadetteCydonia

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear WorldVision committee members: Have You evaluated my case yet? I still haven't heard from you yet. Sorry for the inconvenience

Seok-jin

How do I know if the song I want to send has been sent before if the database is not working? :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
How do I know if the song I want to send has been sent before if the database is not working? :D

it works for me, so just message me and I can check for you. :D

edit: nvm it doesn't.

I'll ask about it and see what we can do, all you can possibly do is ask someone long term in WV if they can remember it

Top Bottom