Contact us

WORLDVISION 21-50 CONGRATULATIONS - THE SHOW///RESULTS FROM P. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
btw [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] scoreboards are impressive, great work on the show xup

ShoeFlo

:is: Olafur Arnalds ft. Haukur Heiðar Hauksson - A Hundred Reasons - 3rd Place

I say thank you to following persons for giving points to this wonderful song

:12: [MENTION=11728]Alex1211ander[/MENTION]
:10: [MENTION=6598]TheLuflee[/MENTION] [MENTION=8788]chontono[/MENTION]
:8: [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION]
:7: IOTAP
:6: [MENTION=5612]Cinderella[/MENTION] (so unexpected :eek: xlove ) [MENTION=14124]Carrie[/MENTION]
:5: [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION]
:4: IOTAP
:3: [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION]
:2: [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] (would you like to punch Ashley as hard as possible? :D ) [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION]
:1: IOTAP

I expected a place between 10 and 15 (it was 12th in WV 44) so now I'm surprised at this amazing result. 3rd place in a special edition is a great success so I feel satisfied. I felt from beginning that this was the right choice even though other people wanted me to send different songs. I wanted people to remember this song cause it was one of my milestones in my time as Iceland juror (even though there were some more successful songs)

daniels1000

Congrats Ashley & revall! :D

I have to say that I'm very satisfied with 19th place, I expected to finish much lower. It's a song that was obviously hated by many people. I can't describe how much it means to me to see that at least some people loved this masterpiece. I was thinking a lot about my Congrats entry but I decided that it would be the best to send my most favorite WV song and one of my all time favorite songs no matter if it has just been sent to WV.

In the last edition I was surprised to see that some people I would have never expected to like the song voted for it. Now I'm again surprised to see some other people voting for this song. And with high points. It's just amazing to see this for such a special song to me. xlove

Thank you SO much:

[MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION] for :12: xlove xrose xrose
[MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] for :10: xlove xrose
[MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] for :7: xlove
[MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] for :4: xlove
[MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] for :2: xlove

xheart xheart xheart

I'm really thankful for these points and happy that you liked Aura. And since most of you probably had few candidates for 12 pointer, it's amazing to see so many top pointers!

-------

I'm really sorry for underrating some songs but it was just too hard ranking them. I loved my whole Top 10. xheart Even though, Finland was an obvious 12 pointer. Thank you so much for sending it, Aigars. xheart Once again, it's my most played song in last one year.

Also, I'm so happy to see :is: finishing 3rd. It's a song I've been listening to a lot the past month. I find it so beautiful and relaxing. xlove

Some amazing songs have finished too low, though. :(

Some songs that have just missed my Top 10: Altai Republic, USA (Jamie), Switzerland

-------

Last but not least: Jamie and Gabe, thanks for amazing hosting! xbow

xcheers for 50 editions of WV!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
And with this I can only say... [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] come back to us! xpray xrose

:D

chontono

[MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] when are my points going to be corrected? :)
Please check pg.24, i already checked my message to you and it was right as I never voted for Brazil and Sweden but for Uusimaa and Iran. Please, change the final scoreboard ;)
I want to mention that :sc: was my 11th xcry1

JamieBrown

[MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] when are my points going to be corrected? :)
Please check pg.24, i already checked my message to you and it was right as I never voted for Brazil and Sweden but for Uusimaa and Iran. Please, change the final scoreboard ;)

Sorry, I just forgot to respond. Seems like I made some mistakes in the voting banner, but the scoreboard was right, still. So I just wrote the wrong countries in your voting, but in my excel file they were right, and the result stays the same. Sorry for the mistakes xrose

Click here and you have an overview, if there's still something wrong, let me know

daniels1000

Don't worry Juan, I'm very happy you liked this song! xrunhug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom