Contact us

WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA

Brandt

Re: WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA ● NEW HORIZONS

[MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] This is a regular WLSC edition. It's been a while since main roster is also able to participate due to lack of participants in the subcontest. Thus, you can't re-send songs.

Romeo

Il-Bidu
Benjamin
Underdogs

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

[MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] This is a regular WLSC edition. It's been a while since main roster is also able to participate due to lack of participants in the subcontest. Thus, you can't re-send songs.

you can send songs that have been in NSC. I've just had a quick search no the Wikia and that Kylie Minogue didn't come up as a wlsc entry, unless I missed it.

Schlagerman1

you can send songs that have been in NSC. I've just had a quick search no the Wikia and that Kylie Minogue didn't come up as a wlsc entry, unless I missed it.

Yes, Belvist song last edition even came top 6 in NSC like ages ago, so it is fine to send former NSC entries to WLSC. Even if I personally like to avoid it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Yes, Belvist song last edition even came top 6 in NSC like ages ago, so it is fine to send former NSC entries to WLSC. Even if I personally like to avoid it.

I know i've done it, when I search I only check WLSC pages and not NSC so I may have done it on a few others accidentally. It's so much a huge deal to me. If they kept sending NSC winners perhaps it's bit meh but I don't begrudge people doing it.

Brandt

I assumed he/she was referring to resending their first WLSC entry. They probably mean this will be their first WLSC entry. My bad.

marc

Hey everybody, i can tell you, i will join the WL roster. I send everything to the mods, hopefully i can take part in this edition. xpray

Oh and yes my nation will call ''Szimbaya Kingdom'' :D

Schlagerman1

Hey everybody, i can tell you, i will join the WL roster. I send everything to the mods, hopefully i can take part in this edition. xpray

Welcome to the crazy but enjoyable world of NSC! xhii

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Welcome! xcheer You can already send your entry if you want, I'm sure you'll be added to the roster soon enough

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I have to work on a project for criminal law that is due for tomorrow so I will give you all one more day for sending an entry. I know some of you don't like extensions of deadlines but I underestimated the workload and I'm in a somewhat deep shit right now, plus I won't be able to work on banners until late tomorrow evening. Sorry :(

So, the new calendar is:
CONFIRMATION ● 22 November, 23:59 CET
VOTING ● 23-29 November, 23:59 CET
RESULTS ● 30 November

Extending the invitation once again! [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] [MENTION=5527]Charly[/MENTION] [MENTION=16065]Serena[/MENTION] [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION] [MENTION=15363]Denisaa[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] [MENTION=15428]Chickflopia[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=7480]Kimrt[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION] [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] @all

esc87fan

Re: WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA ● NEW HORIZONS ● 22 November, 23:59 CET

I have no time to participate, sorry. But thanks for the invite

Serena

~ Aclaira ~

Ed Sheeran feat. Camilla Cabello & Cardi B - South of the Border

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Welcome to all the new people who are taking part in this edition. xheart

giphy.gif

Charly

RRTV will not rrturn citing the facts that the budget will be used instead of purchasing new fleet of vehicles and providing extra money to gangs.

(I have upcoming deadlines myself for media law concerning a problem question that contains defamation and malickous communications)

Mrvn

arva.png
Arva - WLSC #187
arva.png

Alok & Hugel ft. Amber Van Day - I Don't Wanna Talk

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA ● THE SHOW

sjzPQ7C.png

oygrmJFKYZY

Text-show

Send your votes to [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION]
until 29 November 2019, 23:59 CET

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA ● THE SHOW (Post #38) ● DDL: 29/11/19 23:59 CET

From one xheat spin off show, to another show thats on fire. xbow The design reminds me of some of your previous hostings in FSC and your WV53 banners. It looks amazing, I love the pictures you've used. Very Star Wars-y. Especially love my aquatic one with some posh mushroom looking coral reefs.

Also, 20 songs! I do believe this the biggest WLSC i've ever participated in.

ferret

Re: WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA ● THE SHOW (Post #38) ● DDL: 29/11/19 23:59 CET

Also, 20 songs! I do believe this the biggest WLSC i've ever participated in.

My biggest WLSC is 22 songs... NBS then won. :lol: It is unlikely that this will be possible to repeat, then the composition of the participants was completely different.

Amazing show, Gera, thanks! xup

Top Bottom