Contact us

WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
b3RqEl4.png

Two centuries ago, the Nurdians discovered a dimensional portal that allowed them to make contact with the planet we now call Earth. A massive cultural exchange took place thanks to this link and our planet's culture has been forever changed by the ones of those humans from planet Earth. This will be, however, not the end of our dimensional journeys because two hundred years later a new dimensional portal appeared just in the middle of our biggest ocean. This portal lead to a strange planet, full of humanoids just like us. Advanced technologically and culturally, the nations of this newly discovered planet, called by them Natia, were having a global event called Nation Song Contest, that some say has helped to achieve planet-wide peace. Instead of waging wars, they fought on stage. This event has inspired the people our planet to create our own contest and to dream that someday we'll be able to take part in their own version, who is much grander in scope and technology. And here we are, at the 187th edition of it. Some nations moved completely to this new world, while others have territories on both planets and take part in both contests.

Two months ago, a new groundbreaking discovery has been made. Deep in one of the caves of Bigicia, a new dimensional portal has been discovered. It appears to be surrounded by some ancient structure that was built around it. Some ancient civilisation has found it first, but now they are gone, and only these faint traces of their culture remain.

The newly discovered dimensional portal leads to a much bigger planet than ours, momentarily still not named, though some Bigicians are calling it Phaoter. Our scanning devices tell us that this planet might be completely uninhabited. Thus, we've created our brand new colony on this beautiful planet and we called it Aephus and we have sent invitations to all the nations of our planet to join in our effort to settle this planet. Today, you are all invited to join us for our first edition hosted here.
Let's bring the gift of music to this planet!

CONFIRMATION ● 22 November, 23:59 CET
VOTING ● 23-30 November, 23:59 CET
RESULTS ● 1 December​

PopGeek

Re: WLSC187 ● AEPHUS, BIGICIA ● NEW HORIZONS

~WLSC 187~
Nurdia

Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

wlsc-promo.png

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

OLNYR3V.png

~~ Tamausia & Deltannor ~~
Mergui - Hazug Haze

Schlagerman1

Wow, this "opening" is damn epic by the looks of it! Better send something I really like then, so here is Adamsburgs entry:

Adamsburg.jpg

ADAMSBURG - WLSC 187
"Blow My Mind" Sabina Ddumba feat. Mr Eazi

xdance O-IO

Rmetr0

♦ WLSC 187 ♦
SVOBODNIA
Tiësto, Mabel - God Is A Dancer

zechhh

Zechonia
Bring Me The Horizon - Ludens

Brandt

Kalos Metropolis
Alle Farben feat. Ilira - Fading

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

You are all invited xheya
[MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=16237]Mrvn[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] [MENTION=5527]Charly[/MENTION] [MENTION=16065]Serena[/MENTION] [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION] [MENTION=8600]VasilijeM[/MENTION] [MENTION=15363]Denisaa[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] [MENTION=12986]Romeo[/MENTION] [MENTION=15428]Chickflopia[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=7480]Kimrt[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION] @all

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

D e n m a r k o f P e a c e

B i l l i e E i l i s h

E v e r y t h i n g I W a n t e d

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] I just entered this reboot on my nation's wikia as WLSC All-Stars. Maybe you could put it in thread's title here as well. :)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

[MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] I just entered this reboot on my nation's wikia as WLSC All-Stars. Maybe you could put it in thread's title here as well. :)
It's a normal wlsc edition though :lol: I just invited everyone I thought would enjoy the current more poppy environment of this contest

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

It's a normal wlsc edition though :lol: I just invited everyone I thought would enjoy the current more poppy environment of this contest
Fair enough haha. Still, great idea.

FabiESC

ROSELAND
We decide to take part!
This our first WLSC entry:

Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World (Fisherspooner Mix)

Mrvn

Okay wow, some rare participants. xheat Gonna join soon too, I guess. :lol:

Top Bottom