Contact us

WLSC 58 in Falsino, Luzinia || MAKE YOUR OWN BANNER || Song Submission Deadline: 18th January 2014, 20:00CET

ClassifiedCat

With less than a day to go, I have entries from the following nations.

Luzinia
Gigabyte Country
Meiluyta
Sakuralia
Il-Bidu
Irinate
Begonia
Cake Island
Chyarria
Luxona
Glimmering
Trollheimr*

* Trollheimr has sent an entry, but not a banner, and if they do not send a banner by tomorrow they will not compete. SIGN UP PEOPLE!

SRBIJA

Banned
With less than a day to go, I have entries from the following nations.

Luzinia
Gigabyte Country
Meiluyta
Sakuralia
Il-Bidu
Irinate
Begonia
Cake Island
Chyarria
Luxona
Trollheimr*

* Trollheimr has sent an entry, but not a banner, and if they do not send a banner by tomorrow they will not compete. SIGN UP PEOPLE!

I'm pretty sure I have sent my entry as well...:p

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Trollheimr sent its banner. xcheer

ClassifiedCat

The deadline has past and these are the countries competing

Luzinia
Gigabyte Country
Meiluyta
Sakuralia
Il-Bidu
Irinate
Begonia
Cake Island
Chyarria
Luxona
Glimmering
Trollheimr
Pebbleland
Vylkuzeme

We have got a confirmation that we will receive entries from Kosma and Iceland of War, so ofc we will still let people send songs, as the number of songs isn't too high.

ClassifiedCat

It will nofux :)

Sorry for the delay in the show. I want to present this show after the Karaoke Results so all waiting on that. Thanks for understanding (hopefully)

Bryon

Come on, we made the banners, all you have to do is post it xussrcheer

Happiness

Just to say, you should be atleast a little more discreet, dear host. You ask us to do very sensetive and determined things, like not changing any entry or link or make us our own banner. Three days passed through there is nothing. Why don't you have that sensetive and determined feelings with your responsibilities? If you are too busy that you have no time to even change a link, or no fresh place for PMs, then why are you really hosting? I am suprised that hosts can make such their own rules. We obey to rules or rules obey to us? I am confused. A couple of people helped you with your hosting the last time and it was perfectly fine. Why are you being bully to people that need you to do your responsibilities this time?

ClassifiedCat

I'm sorry, but can you show a bit of consideration? I was planning on posting the show at around 18:00CET tonight, but something really unexpected family related came up, and I wasn't here till around 5 minutes ago. Please, just show consideration for things that happen.

Top Bottom