Contact us

WLSC #28 in MOISANTIA - SHOW PAGE 6 - RESULTS NOW (FROM PAGE 13)

theditz83

Veteran
WELCOME TO MOISANTIA FOR WLSC #28

WLSC28Promo.png

Are you ready for your journey through music?

The show is currently underway - check it out by following this link

strajker

Re: WLSC #28 in MOISANTIA - Registration & Submission Deadline 8th October by 22:00CET

You've forgot to mention that people must send you the detailed results of their National Finals.

The thread is stickied now. xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Re: WLSC #28 in MOISANTIA - Registration & Submission Deadline 8th October by 22:00CET

You've forgot to mention that people must send you the detailed results of their National Finals.

The thread is stickied now. xrose

I see what you did thur xcrazy

Thanks for the sticky - I just sent you a PM that can be duly ignored (you'll probably have sent me a reply by the time I've posted this! :lol:) :oops:

strajker

I see what you did thur xcrazy

Thanks for the sticky - I just sent you a PM that can be duly ignored (you'll probably have sent me a reply by the time I've posted this! :lol:) :oops:

I actually did send a reply. :lol:

AdelAdel

First WLSC in Moisantia xcheer
I'll be sending my entry in the next day or so.

theditz83

Veteran

First WLSC in Moisantia xcheer
I'll be sending my entry in the next day or so.

Yep, first true WLSC contest. Hosting Congrats #1 was a good practice, and the whole nation is now trembling with anticipation at the prospect of welcoming everyone for the WLSC #28 party! :D

Salmon

I'll prepare teh best NF I've ever held. So this post is therefore...

reserved

kopachka

just wanted to share with you guys which song I would send if I participated...

what do you think about it? :)

EdvinasLTU

RANDOMIA

theditz83

Veteran

4 nations confirmed so far - many more to follow I'm sure including the host nation who will announce their entry on Wednesday evening ;)

Preparations are going well for the show that aims to take everyone on an epic journey around all nations by any means necessary - pack your sense of adventure, your camera, and get ready for a journey through music that will delight all of your senses! :D

More details to follow soon ;)

AdelAdel

4 nations confirmed so far - many more to follow I'm sure including the host nation who will announce their entry on Wednesday evening ;)

Preparations are going well for the show that aims to take everyone on an epic journey around all nations by any means necessary - pack your sense of adventure, your camera, and get ready for a journey through music that will delight all of your senses! :D

More details to follow soon ;)

This looks like serious business :eek:

Sahistul

Chess Land confirmed ;)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

just wanted to share with you guys which song I would send if I participated...

what do you think about it? :)
YES! :D

theditz83

Veteran

This looks like serious business :eek:

Haha, not at all! It'll be fun, but I guess my job in the travel industry is partly behind the idea for a journey through the WLSC nations. Like a big musical road trip...only perhaps not always by road! :p

AdelAdel

Haha, not at all! It'll be fun, but I guess my job in the travel industry is partly behind the idea for a journey through the WLSC nations. Like a big musical road trip...only perhaps not always by road! :p

Ok, I get it. But you sounded so flamboyant, that I thought you'd be making a show like Trece in WV 1 :eek:

theditz83

Veteran

Ok, I get it. But you sounded so flamboyant, that I thought you'd be making a show like Trece in WV 1 :eek:

Haha, no. Not quite as elaborate - I just don't have the time, patience or skills to do all of that. However, I hope that you guys will still get some enjoyment out of my little theme (if I can get enough time to get it together!) :p

P.S. Moisantia has confirmed it's entry - picture in my signature and details with the video in our nation's thread :D

Top Bottom