Contact us

Live WLSC 260 IN MOISANTIA (ft. A.I.) // RESULTS SHOW - NOW, JOIN US!!

theditz83

Veteran
Our final voter is Akatsuki

Who will be victorious?

You can probably see there are two scoreboards left, cos the drama and tension is not done...

theditz83

Veteran
>Pentatonix-land has sent their votes. But my coding has temporarily misplaced their top votes? Oh no! Bear with me._
23-AKATSUKI.png

theditz83

Veteran
Just also noticed the 666.0 on Belvist's song - hate that with Melbourne :lol:

Anyway...

>12 points remain outstanding.
BELVIST.
PAPENDINK.
WSNTJTKDJE.
MORMADOREI.
OUSSOU EMPIRE.
NEW BANDER STATE.
Who will win?_

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Milos, best song won xheart

Thanks everyone for points xheart

And thanks Gary for splendid hosting, I hope your husband's brother is feeling better and that you're also doing well xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks everyone for bringing a great selection of songs to this edition - it was a great one for sure!

Really appreciate the kind words on the show as well - if you're interested I used the Gencraft app to generate the AI images, simple and effective I thought!

And finally thanks for all the points for ::moi this edition. I did not expect more than a bottom 5 placing this edition, this was more about adding this Paulini remix to my Moisantia history as it cropped up on a random Spotify playlist again a few years back, so it seemed like it was time to give it a chance to shine.

:12: ::tad xlove
:10: ::aka xlove
:8: ::bal Lo'Paia xlove
:6: ::bel xlove
:5: ::mor xlove
:3: ::end xlove
:2: ::rah SHB xlove

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::bel, despite only getting 2 points from me, it's a pretty good song, so it's a worthy winner. :)

My second top 10 result in a row, which has only happened once before in my WLSC history, so I'm really happy about my result. Thanks again to ::bel ::moi SHB ::rah ::xoc ::ech ::ous ::aka Lo'Paia ::tad WISN and ::oos for the points. :D

And thanks to all of ::moi for a great edition! :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Belvist! :D

Thank you Gary for your fab hosting, I didn't even notice the results were happening otherwise i'd have joined at the time

Scania

Congratulations to Belvist!! A song that just missed out on my Top 10 but has grown on me the last couple of days.

The results for the Grand Duchy of Strenci in our first WLSC ever were way better than anyone in the small state could have expected. As the votes started coming in, it seemed to be a disheartening first contest. Strenci was placed dead last with 0 points when six countries had cast their votes!

Everybody cheered like they had just won the whole contest when Stor-Herzigdömmet Breiðdalsbar awarded Strenci their first set of points ever (10 mighty fine points!)

To finally end up on the left hand side of the scoreboard, almost with a chance of winning during the end of the voting and then finishing in 6th place was much better than anyone could have hoped for!

A warm thank you for hosting a great WLSC to Moisantia, it has been a true pleasure!

Last but not least, really fun that Strenci and Endöré managed to swap 12 pointers. Thank you so much for our first set of 12 points ever!!

12 Endöré
10 Stor-Herzigdömmet Breiðdalsbar
8 Xochimilia
7 Öösingimäed
7 Akatsuki
7 Utopolis
6 Oussou Empire
4 Konthena
4 Fierairia
1 Papendink

Paper7

Wow, didn't expected Safias song to do that well. :) Thanks to everyone who've voted for it! xrose

Have to go to bed again (got a cold from overpowered air conditioning), so just leave a congratulation to Belvist with a great winning song. It would have got more points from me too if i didn't (get) played it already too much times.

Thanks for hosting, Gary. xheart

Btw., if voting rights get passed down: i can't host, sorry.

theditz83

Veteran
Btw, is it a coincidence that you used @Looren as last voter too? :LOL:
No coincidence - the whole voting order was as per the order I received the votes in, aside from Akatsuki who were moved to the end so that there was the tension of 6 potential winners on the last scoreboard xup

Just call me Gary Österdahl :lol:

Last edited:

ferret

Regardless, we are happy with our 7th place! :giggle: Thanks to everyone for the points for NBS & Nata and to @theditz83 & Moisantia for the awesome hosting! xup Congratulations to ::bel Belvist on the win!xcheer

CypriotGirl

Veteran
No coincidence - the whole voting order was as per the order I received the votes in, aside from Akatsuki who were moved to the end so that there was the tension of 6 potential winners on the last scoreboard xup

Just call me Gary Österdahl :lol:
I moved him as last voter in WV too for the same reason, because in the original and totally random order the winner was going to be the last voter and it was killing the tension, and because he could have voted for any of the 4 potential winners too. @Looren gets the title of Mr. Last Voter :lol:

Eidechse

Congratulations to Milos and ::bel! Continuously defending the title of being the WLSC Powerhouse. Veronika must be very lucky for having Milos as her husband! :love:

Thanks for the votes for ::ech. Being overly wacky didn't work all the way this time but getting some support is good. A few will hit the street. :cool:

I will say it again. Lovely hosting from Theditz83! Everything was perfect! :love::love::love:

Barish

Everybody cheered like they had just won the whole contest when Stor-Herzigdömmet Breiðdalsbar awarded Strenci their first set of points ever (10 mighty fine points!)

From one grand duchy to another: we see you and we welcome you friend, honored to be the one who gave your first points ever xbike #newblockformed #GrandDuchysWillPrevail

Thank you everyone who voted for the banger pop queen, especially moisantia and lo'paia who confirmed the fact that they're the most tasteful participants with their douzes.

A big hurrah for Belvist! Legend xcheer

And a big appreciation for Moisantia's excellent hosting, never not pleasure to be a part of moisantian hosting xheat

Top Bottom