Contact us

WLSC #25 in Lerkhatum – THE SHOW – DL: Saturday August 25 23:59 CET

theditz83

Veteran
This is the last voting day everyone - you have just over 11 hours to send your votes in!

xsing + xmusic + xthink = VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Can't wait to see the results :D

Mozz

Alrighty, just made up my mind and voted. My top 6-7 is very tight. It was very tough to put them in an order that was satisfactory for me.

I predict... a first win for... a someone.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flags.png
has voted! :)

Mozz

I wonder if Tanadia's votes will be counted. Are they still valid now that Tanadia has been removed from the WL days ago?

Sim

I would count them as well , the person was on WL-list when this edition started...
We do the same for WL'ers going to NSC during a WLSC so

but offcourse next edition Tanadia can not take part or vote unless they return to WL

theditz83

Veteran
I wonder if Tanadia's votes will be counted. Are they still valid now that Tanadia has been removed from the WL days ago?

Yes, as Tanadia was on the WL when this contest started, so to exclude him for something that happened after the show started doesn't seem right.

Sim

my top and bottom 5 in random order

Zumkotzen - Brughentwerp - Lerkhatum - Tanadia - SR Indiria - Bigicia - Moisantia - Aspirinia - Adelland - Cherniya

theditz83

Veteran
You have most of my top 5 in there too, so I really hope you've been able to find room for Moisantia near the top :eek:

Here are my top and bottom 5 also in a random order:

Bigicia - ChessLand - Brughentwerp - United Huts of Haustor - Lerkhatum - Aspirinia - Denmark of Peace - Randomia - SR Indiria - Zumkotzen

Top Bottom