Live WLSC 221 // Dar-Danell, Effiland // RESULTS pg4

Barish

221th edition of
WAITING LIST SONG CONTEST
Dar-Danell, Effiland

thelocation-1.png

thearena.png

thehost.png

PLEASE NOTE: Neither the producers of the show nor the Effiland's public broadcaster EfT is responsible for any occasions of horror experienced by the guest delegations. Participant discretion is advised.

theawards.png

DELEGATION AND PRESS AWARDS: These awards are a traditional part of the editions hosted by Effiland. Participants send their nominees along with their points and a winner is decided for each award. These awards are only for fun and to show appreciation between the community and has no effect or tie with the actual results of the contest.

DEADLINES:
confirmation // 20.06.2021 8pm CET Sunday
show // 20.06.2021 Sunday
voting // 26.06.2021 Saturday
results // 27.06.2021 Sunday

PS:
Make sure to include an HD link of your flag in your confirmation post or dm.
PS 2: Please don't forget to choose a spokesperson and an image of them for the scoreboards

dates may change, I haven't checked other contest deadlines yet, kindly lmk if there's an overlap

efttransparent.png

Last edited:

Barish

logo.png

opening.png

Hello and welcome to the 221st edition of Waiting List Song Contest!

The second time that the contest is being held in Effiland and this time, to celebrate the start of summer season, we are taking you to a journey around Dar-Danell.
Dar-Danell is the second largest city of Væestturland Principality of Effiland and is a popular vacation spot.

I was inspired by the Çanakkale Province of Turkey, which is a city that holds a dear place in my heart. Almost all photos, place names, and trivia are either changed up a little bit or directly taken and originally exist in/around Çanakkale. I hope this sparks an interest in you to one day visit Çanakkale and experience the wonders it offers.

Aaaaanyway. Enough chit chat. Let's start our journey around Dar-Danell!

// VOTING //

The deadline is 26.06.2021 Saturday midnight. The results most likely will be announced on 27.07.2021 Sunday.
Please remember to send in a spokesperson if you haven't yet.
You can send your votes via DM or Discord

//
DELEGATION & PRESS AWARDS //

These awards are a traditional part of editions hosted by Effiland. The awards are only for fun and to show appreciation between the community.
Delegation and Press Awards have no effect on the actual contestand are not tied with the actual results.
Please remember to send in your nominees along with your votes. You can nominate 1 entry per category and you cannot nominate yourself.

- Artistic Award (overall performance, artistic quality of the song and/or the music video)
- Delegation Award (for the delegation you think is the most courteous & advocate of fair play)
- Null Point Award (for the entry you didn't give a point but still would like to acknowledge their efforts in this edition)
and possibly the most important one:
- Vibe Award (for the entry serving the best vibezz™)​

TEXT SHOW

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
dmtv.png

An'Om x Vayn - Tu rêves

Gotta finally take that place of real winner, but it gets me all emoshen for various reasons so I don't care xcry

Flag

ferret

Where are you going in a hurry? :oops: Half of the participants still do not know about the results of the previous edition...
Now they know! :lol::lol:

theditz83

Veteran
As is tradition now every 5 WLSC editions, Moisantia hands over the reigns for song selection to the Surovian delegation, managed by SuGO Distribution.

They've revealed the song that they have intriguingly described as "an epic alt-pop anthem of apocalyptic proportions - sweet melodies meets end-of-the-world symphonic production"...

Sur.png

::moi MOISANTIA WLSC 221 ::moi
(Chosen by Surovia)
UNSECRET feat. Krigarè - Heroes Never Die

Moisantia flag: https://i.ibb.co/qntpsvz/Moi.png
Spokesperson: Alexandra Rotan
ey-Jid-WNr-ZXQi-Oi-Jzd-WJta-XRod-WIi-LCJr-ZXki-Oi-Jpb-WFn-ZXMvb3-Jp-Z2lu-YWwvd-DZFbktiam-VXSlp-DZVh.jpg

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
It's been 20 years and a week or so... Time to pay homage.

UTOPOLIS
WLSC 221

RADIOHEAD

LIKE SPINNING PLATES

EDIT:

Our spokesperson is obviously

cropped-lawnmower-man.jpeg

LAWNMOWER MAN

Last edited:

randajad

Veteran
Not to take the spotlight from Effiland and their organisation, which is already stellar xheat, but it's time to think about the next Congrats show. xheat Congratulations to all of these nations that are eligible to compete at Congrats. :D

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Kulick

Colours

🔱 FLAG || [[LINK]] 🔱

🔱
SPOKESPERSON || Kem Cetinay [[LINK]] 🔱
I recognise that the British members probably think hes an horrendous choice but hes hot so sue me.

Looren

Veteran
Akatsuki :

Il Divo - Isabel

Omg it's so good that I finally can send Il Divo to a contest :lol:

Spokesperson : Arilena Ara​

Last edited:
Top Bottom