SLAGENSALA

// DELEGATION AWARD //

GRIFFIN EMPIRE & REHI KAITA

// NULL POINT AWARD //

LAPOTRE

// VIBE AWARD //

TANOIRO

SPLIT VOTING SPREADSHEET FOR THE NERDS:

One more time, congratulations Solentoya & Ashley for the close but definite victory! This edition's general theme was very on brand for Solentoya's vibe so it's safe to say that this victory was foreshadowed by the producers!

Million thanks to everyone for who voted for Effiland! Dollar is a very joyful song for me and I'm glad some of you guys also liked it xheart

Another million special thanks to everyone who contributed to this edition in any way. I thought the 2nd time hosting would be easier but I definitely did not thought this through and had little time to organize the show so I sincerely apologize for the delay and the less than perfect show. As it's tradition, kudos to all previous hosts for undertaking such a time consuming bunch of tasks. I promise to be a better host the next time xheart

And this post concludes the WLSC 221 here in Dar-Danell, Effiland's most popular summer destination. We hope you enjoyed your stay. Take care! xheart

efttransparent.png

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Ash ::sol xcheer very well deserved winner!

I’m sooooo shocked I managed to finish top 3! I thought I’d be mid to low on the leaderboard when I submitted this song so I’m absolutely delighted with this result :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Solentoya saving me from the last place! Iconic, thank you xheart

And I love the spokesperson for kimmystan ;; Queen

Also exchanging 8 points 🔥

Seok-jin

Congrats ::sol xcheer
Thank you @Barish for this amazing edition! Everything was stunning! xbow xheat
Thanks to all the #icons who voted for TXT xbow 6th feels illegal for Joseyeon :lol: But we'll be back to compete for the place of real winners next edition. xheart

:10: Tamausia & Deltannor xheart xheart xheart
:8: Belvist xheart xheart
:7: Oussou Empire xheart
:6: Moisantia, Svobodnia, Effiland xheart
:5: Öösingimäed xheart
:4: Bigicia, Solentoya xheart
:3: Tanoiro, Utopolis, Akatsuki xheart
:2: Griffin Empire xheart

xrose

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks @Barish for another fantastic edition in Effiland! EfT never disappoints xheat

randajad

Veteran
Omg iconic edition, great winner, good results, fantastic show. I enjoyed staying in Effiland, it was amazing. Thank you for your amazing points, welcome Slagensala, congratulations Effiland and Solentoya.xcheerxcheerxcheer

Ekholmia

Congratulations Solentoya! A fantastic song!

I can't believe Slagensala ended 7th on it's debut. Thank you for all the points given. xcheer How nice isn't this.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg well thank god I voted in the end. :lol: Thank you so much for the win everyone, I figured my song could do well but I never count on a victory with how strong WLSC can be. I'll have to think up a theme but yes, we'll ofc host but don't expect anything on the level of Barish and epic graphic designs and hosting this edition. It was soo much fun, thank you. xheart

I love how I won without a single 12 xheat such a feat.

iowacorn

BIIIIIG
zielone%20%C5%9Bmieszne%20jab%C5%82uszko%20dzi%C4%99kuj%C4%99.gif
ÖÖSINGIMÄGEDEST!!

4th Place is a HIGH SCORE. I'm absolutely thrilled. I deeply love every song I send, so it means a lot to know that people enjoyed it. Also this was a SUPER close edition. There was only a 9 point spread between 4th and 12th. Phew.

Anyway thank you so much to WLSC bb's Pyreica, Moisantia, Tanoiro, Effiland, Utopolis, Rehi Kaita, Låpøtré, West Ink, Solentoya, Kimmystan and Tamausia & Deltannor. Also amazing hosting @Barish. You made great vibes for all of us.

See you in Solentoya!

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::sol and Ashley - solid entry! xclap

Thanks for all the votes for ::moi - I think maybe we should be 9th in the end as we got more voters than Endórë? But no biggie, I was just happy to see that more than half of you enjoyed this song to some degree - continuing to expand upon the variety we're putting out there xlove

Vote of thanks:
:12: ::big
:10: ::ous West INK
:7: Slagensala
:6: Akatsuki
:3: ::bel Endórë, Effiland, Joseyeon
:1: ::svo ::sol Utopolis, Öösingimaed

And thanks as always to Barish for the stellar hosting as ever xheat

ferret

A good song won, although it is quite famous (we voted for it many times :lol:)... Congratulations to ::sol xheya

Thank you to those who voted for ::nbs and our song in the style of pot 5! Do you understand now why this is only for the main roster? :ROFLMAO: Griffin Empire, we're looking forward to seeing you! ;)

Thank you for hosting @Barish, it was very bright and high-quality! xclap

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I didn't get my place of real winners xcry
But seriously, I'm surprised I managed to go past 20 points, with a 12 and a 10 especially. I rarely send songs that I know for sure will flop, results aren't my main motivation but willingly sabotaging yourself is another step lol.

Anyway, congrats ::sol and thank you @Barish for a wonderful show once again xcheer

:12: Tamausia & Deltannor
:10: Solentoya
:7: Svobodnia, Kimmystan
:3: Slagensala, Bigicia
:2: Endorë
:1: Joseyeon

Top Bottom