Contact us

WLSC 198 IN MOISANTIA 🐾 GET WILD! 🐾 RESULTS SHOW NOW!!

Borderline

Neajlovians are getting ready for the show! There's plenty of vodka! xyaay xyaay

babushka.jpg

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Tamausia & Deltannor has voted at last :mrgreen: Looking forward to the results! xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
omg I had so many things going on this week I didn't realize the results were this soon while actually I wait impatiently for them :lol: But yeah 21:30 is fine with me too

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
21:30 is perfect x Unless ofc Gera goes at the speed of the glaciar with the qualifiers for WV.

theditz83

Veteran
Hey guys! Just to give you a quick update from me - I've worked all day on the show, and it's been a challenge! I'm almost done with the images, but then need to export the scoreboards and then upload all images to a hosting site. I may need to upload as we go through the show tonight but will try my best not to make the show a slow affair.

Thanks in advance for your patience xlove

theditz83

Veteran
Typical! My other half has been called in for compulsory overtime so I'll need to give him a lift to his work in the next ten minutes. Might be 30 minutes late xrunhug

theditz83

Veteran
Here's how the show will work...

Every delegation has posted a collage in their CHTR social media feed of their 10 favourite animals that they saw on the WLSC 198 safari. Each of those animals represent one of our competing nations, but you'll need to uncover the scoreboards to find out just how much they loved that animal! ;)

WLSC-198-Results-Announcement.png

Uto

Veteran
Very hard to predict, because I have nary a clue what the bopsquad is going to go for. I think the following three should have a decent shot:

Tamausia & Deltannor
Arkodre
Baia Papaya

Of course there is only one country that actually deserves it this time, but they won't win:

Utopolis

Zonne147

Agree with @Uto - I think it's very difficult to predict who is winning this one. And even if it was easy, I would 100% get them wrong :lol:

I'd say Solentoya or Baia Papaya

Top Bottom