Contact us

WLSC 198 IN MOISANTIA 🐾 GET WILD! 🐾 RESULTS SHOW NOW!!

theditz83

Veteran
Adobe-Post-20200530-2237080-4345785965128628.png

Welcome back to Moisantia, where things are about to get wild!

Along with your entries (please post them below in this thread or in a private conversation with me), please choose your favourite wild animal to be your mascot for the coming edition. We'll tour the world uncovering these beautiful creatures in their natural habitats before deciding which one drove you all the wildest and deserves to be top of the food chain! xup

Send your entries by Sat 6th June at 23:59CET

!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO CHOOSE AN ANIMAL OTHERWISE I CAN'T CREATE THE BANNERS !!!!!!

Bonus contest theme song:
Raylee - Wild

Entries received (17):
Moisantia
Arkodrë
Solentoya
Bigicia
Tanoiro
Utopolis
Griffin Empire
Oussou Empire
Baia Papaya
Roseland
Neajlovia
Tamausia & Deltannor
Szimbaya Kingdom
Banan
Svobodnia
Pyreica​

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Welcome one and all to our wild safari!
Please keep your limbs inside the vehicles at all times - our animals might look friendly, but they are partial to a little nibble of a finger now and again! ;)

salas-camp.jpg

Enjoy the show, and may the wildest animal win. You can check out the names of each nation's animal mascot in the spoiler after the show xcookie

WLSC-198-SHOW-TITLE.png

Click below for YouTube playlist:

Animals encountered & text show:

WLSC-198-RECAP-TITLE.png

Send your votes in standard ESC format: :12: :10: :8: - :1: in a new conversation to me.
DEADLINE FOR VOTES IS SUNDAY 14th JUNE AT 23:59CE(S)T.

Voted (19/20)
Roseland
Moisantia
Szimbaya Kingdom
Utopolis
Tanoiro
Pyreica
Griffin Empire
Emsfrynt
Neajlovia
Solentoya
Svobodnia
Banan
Arkodrë
New Bander State
Bigicia
Baia Papaya
Tamausia & Deltannor
Oussou Empire​

Last edited:

Zonne147

ARKODRË - WLSC198
DHARIA - August Diaries

Arkodrë has decided to go with "August Diaries" sung by a 15-year-old talented singer called Daria Comanescu.
The song was produced by Cristian Tarcea, known as Monoir, once of the most successful Romanian musicians.

Arkodrë is obviously choosing our national symbol - THE EAGLE

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Kate Hudson
Americano Dance Again

Safaris are very popular in the northern parts of Solentoya also, what a great theme.
It's so hard to pick an animal with there being so many great ones. However we have decided on the Cheetah.​

Rmetr0

::svo need some time to decide on our next entry ;)

But I just want to say right now - that theme tho xheat And Raylee 🔥 😍

Also we want to go feline as well and choose Caracal - a medium sized wild cat native to the south of our country 🤠

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Wildlife mascot: badger
we stan

Pyreica will send their entry later in the week, but we'd like to reserve our animal : an Isard (or, like English Wikipedia like to calls it, Pyrenean chamois hugh)
this beauty

At first we thought of a lynx or a vulture, but then we already have a caracal and an eagle so time to bring diversity

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Oussou Empire 198
Aurora - Running with the Wolves
Animal: Wolf, as I chose the entry to fit with the theme :lol:
This song was used in NSC at some point. Not sure if this is eligible, might be rules regarding usage of past NSC songs. Does anyone know?

CypriotGirl

Veteran
This song was used in NSC at some point. Not sure if this is eligible, might be rules regarding usage of past NSC songs. Does anyone know?
There's no rule, but I have a personal rule that I don't send songs that were sent in NSC in the past, so I'm thinking of changing my entry now. I somehow missed that it took part there. :oops:

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

theditz83

Veteran

As Foti said, previous NSC entries can be used in WLSC (just like how previous WLSC entries can be used in NSC). There is no set rule banning this, and people are left to decide personally whether it would be appropriate and in the spirit of the contest. ;)

• Like It
Reactions: Uto
Top Bottom