Contact us

Will yodelling be one of the interval acts?

Will there be yodelling in 2015?

• Total voters

Terence

How about Alf Poier yodelling? (No, I don't agree either)

Sammy

Veteran
How about Alf Poier yodelling? (No, I don't agree either)

After the odious, inacceptle, mean and intolerant statements he made about Conchita (in order to get promotion for a new - very bad - single) I wouldn't wanna see him ever in the near of Eurovision, but foremost not in next years event, not even in the surrondings.

angry

High on a hill
Was a lonely goatherd
Ho-de-lay-ho-de-lay
Ho-de-lay-hi-hoo
Loud was the voice
Of the lonely goatherd
Ho-de-lay-ho-de-lay
Ho-de-loo
Folks in a town
That was quite remote heard
Ho-de-lay-ho-de-lay
Ho-de-lay-hi-hoo
Lusty and clear
From the goatherd's throat heard
Ho-de-lay-ho-de-lay
Ho-de-loo.
Ho-ho-lay-di-oh-de-lay-ho
Ho-ho-lay-di-oh-de-lay
Ho-ho-lay-di-oh-de-lay-oh-lay-di-oh-de-lay-oh-lay
A prince on bridge
Of a castle moat heard
Ho-de-lay-ho-de-lay
Ho-de-lay-hi-hoo

JackBauer

Call me crazy but i'd rather see something classy from Austria.

With postcards, interval acts focusing on Beautiful Cities, palaces, Hasbourg, landscape, traditional food and coffee, Mozart, Klimt, Freud, Opera. Please show the world Austria is a modern country with a fascinating culture and history and don't go the sound of music and other clichés.

I really hope next year the postcards will show Austria or at least the host city. It must be possible to have both the Artists and the city.

Please Austria if you do something about Sissi, make it about the beautiful apartments or that wonderful painting in the hofburg palace. Don't make a sosie hide poop when your host is trying to learn English and be funny at the same time. ..

A-lister

Veteran
I hope we'll get inteval acts representing the country again, it's been too much PC stuff lately where hosts have been afraid of showcasing their own countries and cultures.

I want a stage built like a mountain :lol: and I need lederhosens and dirndls to be part of the show!

MyHeartIsYours

Need something to do with the Sound of Music surely...
10247204_627738133963060_3690170155939628430_n.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I saw a programme once that apparently said that Austrian's (and particularly people from Salzburg) hate that film because it portrays Austrians as Nazi collaborators.

A-lister

Veteran
I saw a programme once that apparently said that Austrian's (and particularly people from Salzburg) hate that film because it portrays Austrians as Nazi collaborators.

That's a bit odd? The Von Trapp family is hardly being portrayed as Nazis, more the opposite xshrug

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
That's a bit odd? The Von Trapp family is hardly being portrayed as Nazis, more the opposite xshrug

Not the family, but all the other people such as Liesl's boyfriend, all the people at that concert etc.

Sammy

Veteran

This may surprise you now, but about 95% of Austrians don't know the film at all!

ParadiseES

There will be of course and I'm happy with that :D

satinelamort

Need something to do with the Sound of Music surely...
10247204_627738133963060_3690170155939628430_n.jpg

To be honest: Not that many people know about this movie, either in Switzerland, Germany or Austria. Neither do they particularly care.
It's just a cliche the 'rest' of the world believes in. ;)

12Points

The second semi final interval probably a chinese singer singing after a video of the country moving to Europe and people singing a song named "EuroChina" :lol:

Top Bottom