Contact us

Who do you want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2011?

Who do you want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2011?

• Greece

0 0.0%
  • Moldova

0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
France is the only song worth winning in my humble view.

JackBauer

Well France because i wish to see my country winning eurovision at least once, like most of the members of that forum i think.

But to be honest i think this is very good eurovision, the songs are quite good or at worst decent and i can find quality in most of the songs.

Every song has something and could be a winner for me but Moldova & Greece, sorry i really don't like the greek entry this year.

Georgia, Ireland are not my cup of tea at all but the irish performance was good, so was the georgian so i see why people liked this.

All the rest to me can win eurovision 2011 without shame, even the simple songs of Finland or Switzerland.

Still i wish it won't be one of the recent winners and that Russia, Germany, Serbia, Finland, nothing at all against them or their songs, i just think one victory is enough for a while (but i'm so in love with Serbia's song i almost wouldn't mind going back to Belgrade so soon).

So right know i'm in team France & if it wasn't to be, i hope for someone who has never won or not for a long time:)

Sabiondo

Hungary deversed his victory this year cause is a song who can be liked by all the people of all the ages in Europe :D Bersides by ESC rotation winners, should be an Cental European country as winner this year (without forgetting also to Germany, but had more in common to Westen) this year as :hu:, :ch: or:at:

I like France more or less, Amaury sings amazing ... the rest of the song is nothing special just like Dana.

And UK had an great song and its verry popular group, but lately they are not singing very well but if they want win, must give up their performance of his lifetime ;)

And i don't like Sweden for the victory too because i like less Eric from the Semi-Final now.

If :hu: won't win, at least i want Estonia, Romania, Moldova or another non ESC country as the winner :D would be interesting to lead the ESC in new places :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Grinch

FRANCE!!!

eerik

Country who could actually organise Eurovision next year. This leaves out Greece, Spain, etc. due to their financial problems.

I also hope Estonia doesn't win. Our budget was in surplus last year and the economy growth is fast but we still don't have money or a proper venue for Eurovision.

Voted for France. They have a good song, enough big venues to choose from and I'm sure they'll find the money.

Last edited:

EvNickGR

^This is not true about Spain, Greece, even if Portugal for the financial problems. No one from these will win, but countries with financial problems are able to host ESC even if with less money ;)

A-lister

Veteran
I voted for Germany actually because currently that's the best song in the final.

I'd be happy with Spain, Ireland and Sweden aswell.

The juries will vote for France in masses so if the public won't agree on 1 #1, then France will win unfortunally :(

Top Bottom